Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valenswine - 2018 Feb 23

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    I used Moroccan Gazelle and Rapstallion. Sorry, I should have added the combo to my last post.
    You used my combo! It must be a winner!
    I don't have either of those animals on my baby account, and I have been totally incapable of breeding a Valenswine on that account, despite nonstop trying.
    As for raising him up, you do get extra something for feeding him - arrows or petals or something. I don't know.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    I used Moroccan Gazelle and Rapstallion. Sorry, I should have added the combo to my last post.
    Thank you!!
    liesl23

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    You used my combo! It must be a winner!
    I don't have either of those animals on my baby account, and I have been totally incapable of breeding a Valenswine on that account, despite nonstop trying.
    As for raising him up, you do get extra something for feeding him - arrows or petals or something. I don't know.
    Yes I used the combo you posted. Thanks, it was a winner!.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    Thank you!!
    Good Luck liesl23, I hope it works for you too!

Rhino Keeper
    Just got the egg into the nest nearly 50 minutes ago. Will have to burn about 3 gems to hatch it in time to get the 1400 romantic arrows. I used Gingerbread Pony and Blizard.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Just got the egg into the nest nearly 50 minutes ago. Will have to burn about 3 gems to hatch it in time to get the 1400 romantic arrows. I used Gingerbread Pony and Blizard.
    Just sped up to do my last attempt, tried your combo got an 8hr timer, this will be my 3rd one ive got with all my tries since release day... i pray there is a valenswine and not another iciclaw. I dont need the points but would love the animal! Dont know if i have patience to wait but dont want to waste more gems on more disappointment.. fingers crossed

Fashion Designer
    ^I feel the same way. I have two 8-hour timers in the breeding den, and I really want to know if I managed to pull it out on the last breed. But I refuse to waste the gems when a little patience will give the same result.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

I got this little piggy today

Fashion Designer
    Well, one of the two was an Iciclaw. I'll see what the other one was in about an hour.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Banned
    I got one on my second account when there was only about an hour left to try. I sped up his incubation, and it was enough to get me the Romeow! I didn't get the Muliet at all.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast