Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Amour Dragon - Tournament 2-23-18

my 2nd tourney which I abandoned. 1st coz I couldn't just have the mental stamina to go through it. 2nd coz I have had enough valentines type dragons. Congratulations who won and all the best to those who are still trying
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Farm Supplier
    Well, that was a super tough tournament. Every round took about 5-6 dragons before I could defeat it but I managed to complete 42 rounds without having to use gold. I have about 50 dragons to heal now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by desraymlp View Post
    Well, that was a super tough tournament. Every round took about 5-6 dragons before I could defeat it but I managed to complete 42 rounds without having to use gold. I have about 50 dragons to heal now.
    Yeah and the dragon is worthless. Not a champion and not even ultra rare. I dont even know why I did it. Had to use gold to pass ninja. But at that point I had already invested so much there was no way I was not going to finish. The reward is disappointing. A Valentine white and blue which we already had several of in February.
    A 42 round tournament with a dozen level 20 dragons to beat definitely should at LEAST have an ultra rare prize.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314