Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Amour Dragon - Tournament 2-23-18

Executive Chef
    Yeah Daywing is going to be a pain and i’m Already on about round 7 just with Gargoyle. It’s ridiculous

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I had a bit of trouble with all the high level champs this time around. I'm glad I got through the early rounds so quickly.

Executive Chef
    Past Gargoyle finally. On to Daywing.

I’ve been working from around level 30 onwards since Monday. That’s how insane these last rounds have been.

Edit: holy cow! Just got through Daywing on the first try.
    Last edited by saghaven; 03-01-18 at 02:35 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats!!!

Executive Chef
    Thanks! Just defeated Amour first try so I’m all done.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats again! Winning tournaments is so satisfying after all that work! (Especially since I've only ever won two of them!)

Fashion Designer
    Ahhh I can't beat ninja. . Do I just keep trying every dragon or stick with one?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Ahhh I can't beat ninja. . Do I just keep trying every dragon or stick with one?
    Usually when I get stuck on a champ like that I just keep trying baby Fire until I win, that way I can sell them and not have to heal them. Sometimes i go to Forest, too, and even Water and Air depending on habitat space available and what event is going on (i.e. sometimes during World Events I hatch Water dragons on my extra nest to get points). So I guess I switch it up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Usually when I get stuck on a champ like that I just keep trying baby Fire until I win, that way I can sell them and not have to heal them. Sometimes i go to Forest, too, and even Water and Air depending on habitat space available and what event is going on (i.e. sometimes during World Events I hatch Water dragons on my extra nest to get points). So I guess I switch it up.
    Oh genius. That hatching thing ne ver thought of that.. Darn it no wonder I never get enough to get close to the dragons. I so badly wanted snuggle. . I hatch everything in storage trying to get more points.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I just thought of it a couple events ago. I saw my empty nest and realized I could get points for it, and it's good for having battle babies

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast