Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Amour Dragon - Tournament 2-23-18

Banned
    Finally finished! Had I not needed the Forever Bands I would not have bothered with this tournament as I really don’t get 42 rounds and it is not a Champion Hybrid.

Fashion Designer
    I just don't understand that magic stuff. I can't get Amazon. Lost with fire 1 like suggested, Argentinan 14, glass wing 9, leftheart 11, enamored 1,diamond 15, and emotion 8, clown 10, and smitten 14. If the rest are this bad I dont have a chance.
    Last edited by summersalt; 02-28-18 at 01:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I just don't understand that magic stuff. I can't get Amazon. Lost with fire 1 like suggested, Argentinan 14, glass wing 9, leftheart 11, enamored 1,diamond 15, and emotion 8, clown 10, and smitten 14. If the rest are this bad I dont have a chance.
    If it helps, I tried Diamond a couple times with Amazon, until I finally took it down with Diamond 15 bB. Ymmv, though. I also lost Huntress and Passion. The champs are always dicey. I’m stuck on Ninja, lol

Fashion Designer
    I just bred diamond with history trying for the limited dragon as a last ditch effort. What do u know 10 hrs. All I get are neo bubbles. Now I tied him up, but I did boost it.
    Any other suggestion.
    Update : after 2 more losses with lvl 3 Luma and lvl 1 cloud. Used lvl 3 lovers and won. Jesssuusss.
    I think I'm done. That's enough for me.
    Last edited by summersalt; 02-28-18 at 04:00 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I am losing my mind. I've been stuck on round 39 against Ninja for AGES. I've tried every dragon imaginable from Babies to Ultras and everything in between. I finally beat him with level 15 Black Knight (which I had already used 6 times and lost) but I had to fight him well over 20 times. After an entire day of losses, I started keeping track and from then on I fought him 23 times before finally beating him just now: that has to be close to 40 tries for one opponent. Ridiculous.

Why can't S8 have it so that if we've had oh, I don't know something like 20 straight losses with the same opponent then on try 21 you get through regardless of the dragon you chose to fight with?! I mean, would they really be losing anything by doing so? It's really hard to want to keep going when you're faced with an impossibility such as this... Isn't it?
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-28-18 at 03:04 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I spent about 20 tries on Daywing, so I feel your pain! I finally got through with baby Air and then took out Amour with one blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I had a few losses here too until I tried Neo Bat

Kaboom uses blue bubble magic so I looked for dragons who are strong against blue. I realized that Neo Bat is spooky/purple/yellow. Spooky uses black smoke magic BUT spooky is really black/purple/yellow so I figured I was doubling up on purple and yellow. Bb took him down.
    Finally beaten him with Warrior Princess
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Finally finished! Had I not needed the Forever Bands I would not have bothered with this tournament as I really don’t get 42 rounds and it is not a Champion Hybrid.
    Congratulations love! If my game gave me tough time again on any battle I am quitting. i can't bear this much frustration for something I do as for enjoyment.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Congratulations love! If my game gave me tough time again on any battle I am quitting. i can't bear this much frustration for something I do as for enjoyment.
    No kidding. My thoughts exactly... It's just not even fun. Base your whole day around this nonsense.

Fashion Designer
    Hahah I really do base my whole day around this game :P Sometimes I even wake up in the night to breed or stuff (not battle though, once every hour is too much)