Thread: Help for a new player

New Resident

Help for a new player

Hi, I am new to restaurant story.

I have a forum ID (ffsdt). This is also my Friend Code.

Are these 2 things the same as my Storm8 ID?.

Can I change my ID? I didn?t know what I was doing when I typed in the box hence the daft ffsdt thing 😀

Is the ID used in any other ways? I have managed to add some neighbours using the friend code and have just logged in here with it but is that its main uses?

I have started reading about the cloud transfer? Is it best to do this and does this then mean I can play on multiple devices?

Am not great at tech sorry so this is a learning curve for me 😀

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Friend Code and Storm8 ID works the same way. If someone on Restaurant Story sees 'Friend Code', they can share that Friend Code with other Restaurant players to add them.

How players can have Friend Code and Storm8 ID that doesn't match:
    Storm8 ID can be found in the HELP/FAQ page. Friend Code is found in Social > Invite Friends. It is possible players have a Storm8 ID and Friend Code that does not match.

If a game account with existing Storm8 ID becomes a Cloud Account, the Friend Code will carry over in the game when it becomes a Cloud Account. However, since the Cloud Account is a new account, it will not have a Storm8 ID set in HELP/FAQ. If a player sets their Storm8 ID in the Cloud Account, their Friend Code (taken from previous account) will not match the Storm8 ID. Players can still use the Friend Code to have neighbors add them.
    To change your Storm ID, you will need to submit a support ticket. ( see link in my signature for support)

The storm ID is your unique ID for all your storm 8 games and for your forum user name.

With a storm ID you can use the log in feature to play your games on more than one device.
    [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

For iCloud accounts:

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/articles/213516903
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request