Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Magic and Mystery Goal- February 22 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Oh dear... I'm half way through the goal & I'm really not liking the look of these rewards, lol!! They're certainly not something I'm going to be incorporating into my future designs. But I do like the tiles, walls & pretty much everything else I wouldn't have had to work for.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Fashion Designer
    Nooo why are we bringing back the sparkles and what's wrong with their faces lol

Fashion Designer
    S8 please, on the side goal, have us cook food that sells for more than one or 2 coins. A lot of us have mastered these recipes all ready, and there's enough recipes for you to choose from that sell for 4 coins. I think most would agree, we rather have the 4 coins recipes than a perfect story line. You can make it work.

Way to go S8! I love, love, love this goal!! The colors, the sparkles, everything!! Now we need summery trees to make a forest with

Love this goal!

But once again... No wall decor!!!
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Nooo why are we bringing back the sparkles and what's wrong with their faces lol
    Also not a fan of sparkles, but at least this time they make sense!

Yes, I really wish they would switch up some of the recipes for the side goals.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    S8 please, on the side goal, have us cook food that sells for more than one or 2 coins. A lot of us have mastered these recipes all ready, and there's enough recipes for you to choose from that sell for 4 coins. I think most would agree, we rather have the 4 coins recipes than a perfect story line. You can make it work.
    I wz going to say, it's not that bad.lav cookies and feta beet salad are 4 coin. But i now have 19 Thousand burritos at 1 coin value! Ridiculous! And burritos have nothing to do with bears.
    And yes we've all master ed these foods. I second the motion, better coinage foods!!!

Rhino Keeper
    What appliance makes the moon blush..?

Quote Originally Posted by diverDestiny View Post
    What appliance makes the moon blush..?
    The faerie fountain
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910