Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/22 - Valentine monster pets and babies

Fashion Designer
    Pink chickens are dropping chocolate eggs, anyone else getting these and does anyone know what they are for?

On the back of the cards from the babies in Ivys nursery it says chance to drop valentine deco and more?.

Why would I want more babies that drop decor.... please tell me that?s not all they drop.

Out of 7 cows, I got one lovebeast. Checking my corn in the morning. The building that usually spawn a dire boar, gave me just that, no loveboar to be seen so far.

I?m thinking about sitting this out but kind of afraid there?s more than meets the eye and Im missing out .

Totally bumped its not monster hunt though, love a good hunt. But I hadnt had any spawns from monster hunt monsters.

Edit; typo
    Last edited by shellyeas; 02-22-18 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Rhino Keeper
    I crafted a Direlove and a baby lovecupone. I didn’t get any crowns for completing the goals. The options to craft more of all the monsters are still there so you don’t have to choose only one. I am done with this event. Worst event ever. It’s a mess. Wyverns are spawning, pink chickens are dropping chocolate eggs, monster hunt trades are open but monsters don’t drop tokens... what is going on

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Re pink chickens - thread in bugs forum but I thought it was resolved. Can you post over there for me and tell me when you got your pink chickens as mine aren't dropping choc eggs. Makes me wonder if they are the 3rd release that's still broken.

Re Wyverns - I've reported that for urgent correction.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-22-18 at 04:04 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm not into this one either. I guess S8 hasn't looked at their calendar or they'd realize that Valentines was on the 14th not the 22nd of February.

Hey, S8! Valentine's is over! Check the calendar! LOL!
    I'm guessing maybe someone asked about having a love-whatever pet? I know many people wanted the Troll, but I don't recall anyone asking in these forums about the rest ... -\_("/)_/-

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Re pink chickens - thread in bugs forum but I thought it was resolved. Can you post over there for me and tell me when you got your pink chickens as mine aren't dropping chic eggs. Makes me wonder if they are the 3rd release that's still broken.
    My pink chicken has always dropped choco eggs since I got it. I got mine from that event last yr where u earned pink(Swan?) Eggs & traded them for pink animals & some deco in the Royal exchange. I think it was last yrs Valentine event? Hope that helps!

Edit: Sorry, posted in the wrong place, but don't know how 2 move it Insomnia's a ****er.
    Last edited by CheebaAngel; 02-22-18 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Can't read apparently, lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by springtime77 View Post
    I was totally hoping for a normal monster hunt when I saw the coins in the trade wagon. Since Valentines Day is gone, can we please have a good old fashioned monster hunt instead?
    I really dislike it when they continue to celebrate holidays well after the holiday is over. They need to come out with these a week or two earlier than they do. That way we can display our new stuff through the holiday. St paddy?s would have been perfect right now.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I'll do the same as others who aren't interested in more babies - park a monster and sit this one out unless the monsters start spawning the ordinary tokens as well. I'm pretty sad that they aren't there at the moment.

And I also got a glimmer golem from rocks and a normal boar from the animals.

Rhino Keeper

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Pink chickens are dropping chocolate eggs, anyone else getting these and does anyone know what they are for?
    I was just coming to the forum to let people know that chocolate eggs are dropping from the pinck chickens.

The pick boars don't come from the rocks (even though the game directs there) mine spawned from the red mushrooms.

Pink fangbeasts from my chickens.

Pink skunks from corn, tomatoes and ?? I can't remember the other thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Re pink chickens - thread in bugs forum but I thought it was resolved. Can you post over there for me and tell me when you got your pink chickens as mine aren't dropping choc eggs. Makes me wonder if they are the 3rd release that's still broken.

Re Wyverns - I've reported that for urgent correction.
    My pink chicks are from last years valentines events, as far as I can remember. I've never gotten chocolate eggs before; the back of the card says "A delicious, decorative chocolate egg."

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast