Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/22 - Valentine monster pets and babies

Has anyone had any luck spawning the 'valenties' lovecupine other than the one what spawns from first harvest from corn? They've completely gone into hiding in my kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Has anyone had any luck spawning the 'valenties' lovecupine other than the one what spawns from first harvest from corn? They've completely gone into hiding in my kingdom.
    I spent my 130 daily alis energy on planting corn and spawned about 20 lovecupines. With the energy returns from harvesting - it is about one lovecupine from about 15 corn at the moment

Rhino Keeper
    I got a glimmer golem from rocks.

Executive Chef
    I'm not getting any other token besides the heart token

"Valentine's Monster" LOL Looks like a pink skunkupine. Wonder if the skunkupine spawns from existing pink stuffs will work. They didn't work in the last event
    The regular Lovecupines don’t count towards this event only the ”Wild Lovecupines”.

I’ve had the regular variety spawn while collecting from my pink animals, but they don’t give tokens or milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    I spent my 130 daily alis energy on planting corn and spawned about 20 lovecupines. With the energy returns from harvesting - it is about one lovecupine from about 15 corn at the moment
    Eek. 15 energy per? That's a pretty lousy rate. Do they only spawn from corn, or with the other skunkupine hiding spots like wheat etc work? I'm not willing to spend 15 energy to experiment.

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to give this one a miss if we aren't able to get the normal coins. I was hopeful when I saw them in the trade wagon as well.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    I'll probably park a monster and pass as well unless the regular coins start dropping.

Executive Chef
    Yes showing regular tokens in trade wagon and they are not dropping ..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I'm going to give this one a miss if we aren't able to get the normal coins. I was hopeful when I saw them in the trade wagon as well.
    Yep, I was totaly in thinking it was a hunt! I am out if it's only for this pink monsters... 😡

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast