Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Castle Story: 02/22 - Valentine monster pets and babies

Nightclub Owner
    I've managed to craft one of each animal and while I normally try to go for two of each, I just don't feel the compulsion this time around. I do have all of the deco being offered by the babies but I'm never going to turn down 'free' decos so I'm happy with the results as a whole. I have grand dreams of one day having enough room to utilize all my seasonal deco so I love the ability to hoard them until that time comes.

That being said, I still hope we can put a hold on the babies for a few months. Please, S8; absence makes the heart grow fonder, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Actually, that's not been the case for me, Puffy.
    If you were doing a quick collect from your babies, you may not have noticed that all the babies *don't* drop all of the decorations you listed earlier. Now that I have all 3 of the Valentine babies, they each drop the specific grouping of decorations I originally assumed they might drop from your list.
    This info might help those players who can only get 1 baby before the event ends today or are interested in buying any of them from the market:

Direlove Piglet drops = Sweetheart Path, Sweetheart's Fence, Sweetheart's Pillar, Sweetheart's Gate
    Lovebeast Pup drops = Wedding Path, Wedding Wall, Wedding Tower, Wedding Arch
    Lovepea drops = Romantic Path, Serenade Wall, Serenade Tower, Lover's Gate

I'm not sure what "more" it's talking about on the back of their cards tho because so far, each baby has only dropped 1XP and a decoration for me (sometimes multiples of the same deco, like 2 walls or 3 paths)... but nothing "more".

LOL! ...no, sometimes just *YOU* need more, lol
    Let us know if you hit the 99 cap on 'em before time's up!
    I'm pretty sure you're the only one trying for it, lol.
    Oh, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO.... I got burned because I believed Puffy. Certainly not his fault entirely, but, man, I?m disappointed. I would have chosen differently.

Nightclub Owner
    I just collected from my babies and to my surprise my Direlove Piglet dropped a Heart Topiary. I swear, I'm not mistaken...promise. I'm hopeful that this means there is the possibility for more decos from the babies other than the common paths, walls, towers and gates.

Farm Supplier
    I liked this event very much because I haven’t had much time for playing but I could easily manage to get one baby and one pet. Thank you S8 for still letting me win something. In other events I would had to give up. 3 thumbs from me.

Executive Chef
    I would like to thank S8 for providing a week long task/goal that was optional (I know all events are optional but this one had rewards that you knew most of the drops and the drops weren't advantageous for those able to complete it). I commend S8 for providing a side goal while allowing those that needed a break from constant game babysitting to not be penalized for sitt8ng this one out.

Now, how about an event that can be accomplished without the 24/7 attention? The final reward of a leprechaun shack (mimicking the love shack) would be awesome.

Direboar no have a bow...

Ivy's Magic Nursery - Valentine Babies
    Trade Wagon - Valentine Monsters
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	42543
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	116.1 KB