Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/22 - Valentine monster pets and babies

Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    I for one love this event and the last one wasn’t so bad either. I appreciate simplicity and I LOVE the pink valentines items and animals I’ve collected from this event and the previous. I would love nothing more than to have a choice as we did when I started playing to have the valentines edition brought back. And for everyone to have the opportunity to have the love shack.
    I know it is not a very popular event, but I for one am really happy that storm 8 did this and want to thank them. I played on a previous phone that had the love Shack. When that phone died I lost my account. My new game doesn’t have the love shack so I was never able to replace the pink walls and gates in my new kingdom, which made me kinda sad. Then they released one pink tower in the Barons tent which I thought was stupid because even with my saved cabbages there is no way I was going to come close to replacing all my walls that way. I’m a level 50 so the deco in my kingdom is really more important than the drops at this point. I went on during the last event and begged them to make more walls and paths available and possibly provide new ones. I know I wasn’t the only one who posted similar requests. Storm 8 listened and now I have 3 babies that give me the option of changing my look up now and then. I hope they do the same in the future with other walls and paths with different themes (although please no babies). I love the ability to collect more of something, there is nothing more frustrating than trying to expand and find you need 5 more wall or path sections that are no longer available. I know it’s after v-day but I like the look of pink walls with my purple buildings more than the blue. Thanks for listening storm 8, if you do anything could we have red or black deco next?

I've been holding off creating any pink monsters because I'm still unsure, are we able to have all six? Why does it say "choose"?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    I've been holding off creating any pink monsters because I'm still unsure, are we able to have all six? Why does it say "choose"?
    You can craft as many as you like until the event ends, I agree though that the wording really could've been more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You can craft as many as you like until the event ends, I agree though that the wording really could've been more clear.
    Thank you so much, AnnirasSweets!! Yeah, I agree! I would have played much more and also more wisely if I had believed we could make all 6. Probably too late to do so now!

Nightclub Owner
    All 6 pink animals are on sale now, 220 gems for the pups and 200 for the gown ups.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    all 3 babies drop everything, the adulds black flags and energy
    Actually, that's not been the case for me, Puffy.
    If you were doing a quick collect from your babies, you may not have noticed that all the babies *don't* drop all of the decorations you listed earlier. Now that I have all 3 of the Valentine babies, they each drop the specific grouping of decorations I originally assumed they might drop from your list.
    This info might help those players who can only get 1 baby before the event ends today or are interested in buying any of them from the market:

Direlove Piglet drops = Sweetheart Path, Sweetheart's Fence, Sweetheart's Pillar, Sweetheart's Gate
    Lovebeast Pup drops = Wedding Path, Wedding Wall, Wedding Tower, Wedding Arch
    Lovepea drops = Romantic Path, Serenade Wall, Serenade Tower, Lover's Gate

I'm not sure what "more" it's talking about on the back of their cards tho because so far, each baby has only dropped 1XP and a decoration for me (sometimes multiples of the same deco, like 2 walls or 3 paths)... but nothing "more".

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, there is a duable cap of 99 for the babies. So sometimes you need more...
    LOL! ...no, sometimes just *YOU* need more, lol
    Let us know if you hit the 99 cap on 'em before time's up!
    I'm pretty sure you're the only one trying for it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post

Do you have any pictures of these two types? I don't know what these decorations look like.
    Last edited by mudkipsssssss; 02-28-18 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mudkipsssssss View Post
    Do you have any pictures of these two types? I don't know what these decorations look like.
    Sure..here are the Wedding Wall, Tower and Arch:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	42537

Here's the other group:

Views:	51 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	42538

And here are the 2 paths:

Views:	52 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	42539

(Click each image to make bigger)

PS. All of the babies have a 6-hour timer.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-28-18 at 08:45 AM. Reason: PS added

Actually, that's not been the case for me, Puffy.
    Direlove Piglet drops = Sweetheart Path, Sweetheart's Fence, Sweetheart's Pillar, Sweetheart's Gate
    yepp, i am a quick collector.....
    so you are right

LOL! ...no, sometimes just *YOU* need more, lol
    Let us know if you hit the 99 cap on 'em before time's up!
    I'm pretty sure you're the only one trying for it, lol.
    in that case i mean the "normal" babies, not the Event pinkies.....but the dirty 12 of each pinkies are done
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

[QUOTE=NorthWoodsKingdom;1496260]Sure..here are the Wedding Wall, Tower and Arch:

Views:	78 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	42537

Here's the other group:

Views:	51 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	42538

And here are the 2 paths: