Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/22 - Valentine monster pets and babies

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    I have nearly enough heart tokens to craft one of the beasts. Does anyone have info about the drops from the (crafted) lovebeast or lovecupine? I could only find post from people who made the direlove.
    I crafted the lovebeast and pretty sure I have only got strawberry milk. I chose for looks over drops

Added: just collected again and got 1 bone and 1 energy as well this time

Next collection: 1 bone, 1 creep tooth, i strawb.milk (guess I missed the black flags for the first couple of collections, as I am often maxed on bone etc)
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 02-25-18 at 04:09 PM.

Farm Supplier
    My cows and chickens make the lovebeast spawn. Recommend. Maybe 4-5 energy / beast. Plus I can use milk and eggs making trade tickets. Gem animals have best rate.

Baby Drops so far:

Sweethearts Gate, Sweethearts Fence, Sweethearts Path, Sweethearts Pillar
    Weddings Path, Weddings Wall, Wedding Arch, Wedding Tower
    Serenade Wall, Lovers Gate, Serenade Tower, Romantic Path
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    The end is neigh. First event I'm not going to participate (and every event I participated, I also completed).

Boring, boring, boring, and, oh, did I say boring?

Fastes way to get the animals is to plant corn, and corn, and corn, and chop and slash. Over and over again. I have over 1600 energy (lots of Ali's, but no way I'm spending them on there horrible prizes. Because that's what they are. Useless.

Guess I'll check in now and then, but I won't be playing much anymore. Have been playing since right after the Love Shack (still sorry I missed out on that one), but I guess I'm done now.

All good things must come to an end.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Baby Drops so far:

Sweethearts Gate, Sweethearts Fence, Sweethearts Path, Sweethearts Pillar
    Weddings Path, Weddings Wall, Wedding Arch, Wedding Tower
    Serenade Wall, Lovers Gate, Serenade Tower, Romantic Path
    Thanks for this report, Puffy!... especially since my request for this exact kind of info from S8 on Friday only resulted in the stridulating chirps of crickets, lol.
    Am I right in assuming that each line you listed are drops assigned to a specific baby???
    Line 1 = Direlove Piglet drops (?)
    Line 2 = Lovebeast Pup drops (?)
    Line 3 = Lovepea drops (?)
    Or is it a different configuration or do all 3 of the babies have a chance to drop all of those decorations?

Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    Lovepea only dropped valentine deco for me so far.

What is even more lackluster, the pink token animals (at least the boar) seem to only drop milk, but not tokens unlike previous token animals. This means if you want all 3 you get no additional help but have to get them by grinding over and over alone. In general, the pink boar has dropped nothing of note yet.

So in the end... I may get a few simply because there is little else to do atm. But not because I want, them, or care for them, or hey are any use at all. They will remain bagged after this event because looking at all the pink ugliness makes me want to throw up.

P.S. as mentioned before, that horrible valentines day is over btw. You want to extend a holiday? Pick a good one at least, like Halloween <.< thanks.

Or maybe make something or the less conventional ones like Beltane. Witches and bonfires rock, pink babies suck.
    LMAOOOoooooOoooOo!!!
    Thank-you so much for that guffaw!
    It struck my funny bone *just right* cuz it's so TRUE!
    That is one of the funniest lines I've seen on this forum in a LONG time! (Yes, still laughing, lol) - I think that's my new S8 drive-by bumper sticker, lol!
    And you're right...I won't complain if the next H'ween event lasts all of October AND November, lol.

Previously, I said I was only gonna log in to hoard more energy...
    Welllllllll, ding-dang-walla-walla-bing-bang if the stupid pixel-hoarder in me hasn't *forced* me to go for 1 of each of these emetic Pepto-Bismol creatures!
    Curses and back off, collector-gene! BACK, I say!!! ...Dangit, it won't let me NOT get 6 more things I don't need. I guess it's a good thing I can keep it in check in real life, or y'all would see me on TV, in an episode of Hoarders, crying & gnashing my teeth at anyone who touched my stuff! LOL

OK, S8 ~ ENOUGH BABIESsssssss, ALREADY!!!! ...and no, we DEFINITELY won't ever need ANY form of human, elf, mermaid, faerie, beast (or other species) toddlers, kids or teenagers, either! This isn't a zoo story, a children's story OR a nursery rhyme...it's CASTLE Story. (How many times do we eeeeeeeeeeeven have to remind you!?!!)

*thonk of head hitting desk*
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-25-18 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Add'l thought...+ 1 more word, lol

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Thanks for this report, Puffy!... especially since my request for this exact kind of info from S8 on Friday only resulted in the stridulating chirps of crickets, lol.
    Or is it a different configuration or do all 3 of the babies have a chance to drop all of those decorations?
    all 3 babies drop everything, the adulds black flags and energy

OK, S8 ~ ENOUGH BABIESsssssss, ALREADY!!!!
    lol, there is a duable cap of 99 for the babies. So sometimes you need more...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Am I right in assuming that each line you listed are drops assigned to a specific baby???
    Line 1 = Direlove Piglet drops (?)
    Line 2 = Lovebeast Pup drops (?)
    Line 3 = Lovepea drops (?)

LMAOOOoooooOoooOo!!!
    Thank-you so much for that guffaw!
    It struck my funny bone *just right* cuz it's so TRUE!
    That is one of the funniest lines I've seen on this forum in a LONG time! (Yes, still laughing, lol) - I think that's my new S8 drive-by bumper sticker, lol!
    And you're right...I won't complain if the next H'ween event lasts all of October AND November, lol.

Previously, I said I was only gonna log in to hoard more energy...
    Welllllllll, ding-dang-walla-walla-bing-bang if the stupid pixel-hoarder in me hasn't *forced* me to go for 1 of each of these emetic Pepto-Bismol creatures!
    Curses and back off, collector-gene! BACK, I say!!! ...Dangit, it won't let me NOT get 6 more things I don't need. I guess it's a good thing I can keep it in check in real life, or y'all would see me on TV, in an episode of Hoarders, crying & gnashing my teeth at anyone who touched my stuff! LOL

OK, S8 ~ ENOUGH BABIESsssssss, ALREADY!!!! ...and no, we DEFINITELY won't ever need ANY form of human, elf, mermaid, faerie, beast (or other species) toddlers, kids or teenagers, either! This isn't a zoo story, a children's story OR a nursery rhyme...it's CASTLE Story. (How many times do we eeeeeeeeeeeven have to remind you!?!!)

*thonk of head hitting desk*
    Agreed

Are we only able to craft one adult valentines monster? Has anyone crafted the lovecupine or lovebeast? If so can you please share what they drop?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Look at the post before yours which lists items. It seems they have normal drops from pets as you get when you defeat its normal counterpart.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    Are we only able to craft one adult valentines monster? Has anyone crafted the lovecupine or lovebeast? If so can you please share what they drop?
    If u look at post #111, they have results of 2 drops from the Lovebeast & I crafted 1 as well & have just collected once & got:
    4 hour timer: Bone, Fur, Baby Milk, 15 coins, 1 energy.