Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/22 - Valentine monster pets and babies

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, Wyverns will no longer spawn from the purple cow.

Pink chickens issue returned to the dev team again. Clearly they would rather drop chocolate and who can blame them!

Only love shack pink chickens should drop chocolate eggs as they are used in crafting in the love shack. They have no purpose without the LS.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-22-18 at 05:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, Wyverns will no longer spawn from the purple cow.

Pink chickens issue returned to the dev team again. Clearly they would rather drop chocolate and who can blame them!

Only love shack pink chickens should drop chocolate eggs as they are used in crafting in the love shack. They have no purpose without the LS.
    LOL, I joined Castle Story just after the Love Shack event; Ive always hoped for a return. At least I get those eggs .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    My pink chicks are from last years valentines events, as far as I can remember. I've never gotten chocolate eggs before; the back of the card says "A delicious, decorative chocolate egg."
    My pink chicken is much older, can't remember from when I got him, but certanly after the love shack. Also recieved my first chocolate egg ever.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    I got a glimmer golem from rocks.
    So did I!!!
    But did get pink wildlove (boar) before glimmer golem.

My pink chickens are dropping chocolate eggs too. They never did before. I do not have love shack. I got the pink chickens same time as pink cow and pink pig.
    Last edited by theone2001; 02-22-18 at 07:01 PM.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    The pick boars don't come from the rocks (even though the game directs there) mine spawned from the red mushrooms.
    I did spawn over 3 love boars from rocks. They do spawn from there as well.

Fashion Designer
    A bonus from this event for me was that I could trade my normal monster hunt tokens for a gold in the trade wagon, rather than being maxed on a couple of them.

This is not a monster hunt. Tokens don’t drop. Aaaaaand then I saw the lovetraps being on sale. It all makes sense now. I have enough pink animals, in fact I have pink everything more than I could ever handle. Also babies, seriously, I’ve got more than enough. I’ll be taking a break.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm grateful that S8 is continuing updates since for a time we went weeks without any events. After the intensity of the past few weeks of play, even though the babies are cute, I'm not going to try for one. I don't need tons of corn or other crops, and I don't collect much from my current babies since my energy is always going toward the energy-intensive events. I'm sure there are players who loves anything pink, like my daughter does, who will be striving for these little additions.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    😂😂😂

Same here! I just parked my troll again until or unless this turns into a real monster hunt. I am very grateful for the new expansions though! Room to spread out a bit. Woohoo!
    I hear you. Fred, my friendly neighborhood troll is parked. I don't need more baby any things and the monsters, pink or not, are not dropping the regular tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    Wild lovecupine just spawned from tending shrubs.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast