Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/22 - Valentine monster pets and babies

Farm Supplier
    Also sitting this one out. But very happy with the expansion. I had way to many trade tickets so i can start crafting permits again😁

Thinking I will give it a try.
    Last edited by springtime77; 02-24-18 at 08:07 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    my game keeps crashing i have logged in twice and as soon as all i get past the message screen it keeps crashing...been crashing more and more lateyly any one else having any crashing problems last couple days?
    That is my number one complaint with the game. I found some tips about crashing on the bugs thread. I put all my walkers in town hall storage. I try to minimize things that have yellow arrows above them and store as many as I can. I probably have a hundred animals in storage. I try to never close the game with a parked monster.

There were days when I would try over an hour to get the game to load. These changes really helped. It may help to occasionally do a reboot of your device or something that clears storage. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Definitely the worst event ever.
    I have never not completed an event but thinking I'll sit this out.
    Loving the new expansions tho.

Fashion Designer
    Hey, um...

Pink fang beasts are not dropping milk. (10 heart medals, 6 strawberry milk - daily goal met).

Jousting arena did not spawn monster, Monster Lair spawned regular beast, but you probably know that already. Probably all of it. Lol!

Happy Hunting!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what do the new beasts and babies drop?

Plenty of the heart tokens dropping but barely any of the strawberry milk. Is everyone else finding this to be the case or is it just me??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    Plenty of the heart tokens dropping but barely any of the strawberry milk. Is everyone else finding this to be the case or is it just me??
    I've been getting heart tokens each time and strawberry milk about half the time, which seems to match that we need 36 milk vs 75 tokens to craft something.

Hope your rate improves.

Rhino Keeper
    I first got lovecupines from corn and so I planted wheat and got two skunks but no lovecupines. My normal dire boars also spawn everywhere but no pink ones. Do the pink ones just spawn every other time?

Rhino Keeper
    My first drop from the Direlove was 1 boars tusk, 1 strawberry milk, 1 boar pelt and 1 energy. It has a 4 hour timer.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast