Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just curious....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I stopped making the golden utensils a long time ago. I've just checked and I have 174 of them. Plus I have enough items to make another 71.

I don't have any flower bouquets though.

I've stopped making all of the collectibles even though I have 45 chef jackets and 25 salt cellars. I don't need the coins as I have quite a lot. I just thought it would be fun to see how many I can collect lol.
    Oh dang, that's a lot! wow, I never thought of selling them. Good to know I'd get $2,500 for each. Thanks for everyone's responses! I guess I'll just have to keep waiting on that rose bouquet lol

Rhino Keeper
    I've sold golden utensils, but I've got 3 bread baskets in bakery, 1 I sold and 2 flower boquets in restaurant, around 6 dinner tables in restaurant, which 2 I've sold

You guys are awesome! I've only been playing 6 months but have 6 or 7 & never thought of selling them. Thanks!

Correction I just checked & I have 10! I don't have any full flower sets ... but I first what you're supposed to do to get flowers either.

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

oh, it's easy! flowers only drop when you decorate walls (i mean, when you BUY smth for walls).
    and we have only 2 market slots for this: WALL DECOR or WALLPAPERS.

these slots were always the poorest among others, nothing to talk about past year when all updates come only via goals, where the papers are expensive (and we buy other one), and where wall decorations disappeared since when? half a year ago? or more? i haven't noticed that moment...

other collections are just more real.

2) cooking tools (for utensil): TIP others or BUY anything for your floor (covers 6 of total 9 market slots: tables, chairs, counters, floor tiles, appliances, floor decor) - that's why utensils are so numerous in our collections: the tools for it drops not only from almost everything we buy, but also when we tip nbrs/community tables.

3) chef implements (for coins and exp): prepare or serve ANY recipe.

4) baking goodness (for bread baskets): prep or serve anything marked PIE/BREAD/TEA.

5) yummy ingredients (for coins and exp): prep or serve anything marked CAKE/COOKIE/COFFEE/SPEC/DONUT (have no idea abt donut mark, btw, need to check...)

game guide has a topic abt this: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post757872
    it's a bit outdated (info from 2011 when this feature was first announced), but the main points are still alive.

i'm like others. despite i play almost 5yrs, i don't have floral bouquet in BS.
    the only one i have is in RS. and this is also easy to explain.
    prices in BS were doubled one shiny day in september 2012.
    expansions became very expensive, everything is very expensive.
    maybe that's why i bought much more wallpaps and walldeco in RS than in BS
    (i'm sure that the drop rate of flowers depends not on QTTY of wht you bought, but on VALUE (coins/gems) you spent for these items).

(it sd also depend on difference between platforms: droids cannot buy more tiles of a kind than wall/floor they have.
    if bakery size is 8x10, they can only buy max 18 "exact" wall tiles & max 80 "exact" floor tiles).
    i heard that iOS player can buy as many tiles as he wishes, no matter does he have a space to place it or not)

and of course i love the most collections 3 and 5. they give money
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-25-18 at 02:57 PM.

Fashion Designer
    No, iOs cannot buy more than possible to fit
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    oh, it's easy! flowers only drop when you decorate walls (i mean, when you BUY smth for walls).
    and we have only 2 market slots for this: WALL DECOR or WALLPAPERS.

these slots were always the poorest among others, nothing to talk about past year when all updates come only via goals, where the papers are expensive (and we buy other one), and where wall decorations disappeared since when? half a year ago? or more? i haven't noticed that moment...

other collections are just more real.

2) cooking tools (for utensil): TIP others or BUY anything for your floor (covers 6 of total 9 market slots: tables, chairs, counters, floor tiles, appliances, floor decor) - that's why utensils are so numerous in our collections: the tools for it drops not only from almost everything we buy, but also when we tip nbrs/community tables.

3) chef implements (for coins and exp): prepare or serve ANY recipe.

4) baking goodness (for bread baskets): prep or serve anything marked PIE/BREAD/TEA.

5) yummy ingredients (for coins and exp): prep or serve anything marked CAKE/COOKIE/COFFEE/SPEC/DONUT (have no idea abt donut mark, btw, need to check...)

game guide has a topic abt this: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post757872
    it's a bit outdated (info from 2011 when this feature was first announced), but the main points are still alive.

i'm like others. despite i play almost 5yrs, i don't have floral bouquet in BS.
    the only one i have is in RS. and this is also easy to explain.
    prices in BS were doubled one shiny day in september 2012.
    expansions became very expensive, everything is very expensive.
    maybe that's why i bought much more wallpaps and walldeco in RS than in BS
    (i'm sure that the drop rate of flowers depends not on QTTY of wht you bought, but on VALUE (coins/gems) you spent for these items).

(it sd also depend on difference between platforms: droids cannot buy more tiles of a kind than wall/floor they have.
    if bakery size is 8x10, they can only buy max 18 "exact" wall tiles & max 80 "exact" floor tiles).
    i heard that iOS player can buy as many tiles as he wishes, no matter does he have a space to place it or not)

and of course i love the most collections 3 and 5. they give money

Executive Chef
    Yeah, the droid/ios difference is that if a floor or wallpaper is removed, ios players can still buy more, as long as they already owned at least one. Droid players can only use the tiles or papers they bought before the design was removed. But everyone is limited to however many wall/floor spaces they have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12