Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ground Squirrel - 2018 Feb 20

I was going for Fire Glider or Daredevil when I set Skeledeer and Pyro Pony to breed and instead got Ground Squirrel. Which is ok since I didn?t have him yet but how strange... wasn?t expecting that egg...Lol

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by manduhcakez View Post
    I was going for Fire Glider or Daredevil when I set Skeledeer and Pyro Pony to breed and instead got Ground Squirrel. Which is ok since I didn?t have him yet but how strange... wasn?t expecting that egg...Lol
    Welcome to the forum.

Special element like Spooky have hidden elements so they tend to throw in a surprise element when breeding. It's better to use the basic elements for breeding when you are aiming for something specific, i.e. use only Fire and Electric combo without special elements in this case.

Grand Emperor

Ground Squirrel - 2019 May 10

Ground Squirrel - existing creature
    More information on Ground Squirrel in Creatures Guide.

Ground Squirrel

Element: Dark, Earth
    Rarity: Common
    Cost: 400 gems

Note: Existing Ground Squirrel counts for Going Nuts goals.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-10-19 at 09:32 PM.

I wish this was a new breedable creature 😑

The new breedable creature is not new; they reused the Ground Squirle and did not even bother to force us to rebreed it like in the previous events. You're awarded all the points if you already have it and have raised it

It's no longer a slow slide; it's beginning to feel like a downward spiral at high speed

Executive Chef
    I'm glad I didn't have to rebreed it. This will make it easier for more people to reach the final milestone by having a lot of points right aff the bat. But, yes, I wish we had a new animal to breed for.

Ugh! Sure, I say that, but it turns out I still need to breed. Ground Squirrel was so common that I sold off the one I had on my old account knowing that I could rebreed one if room opened up, and my baby account doesn't have one yet. So only 1 account has a GS.

Rhino Keeper
    I just bred Ground Squirrel after trying non stop since the event began. I sold mine, making room and usually have them popping up on the regular. Evolving to 4 and out he goes! I will be able to reach the Peacock but that's about it. Geez...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345