Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ground Squirrel - 2018 Feb 20

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    No one ever has to give me credits...I just play and share.
    But thank you rynetory2...love all your guides
    So is there three commons in this colour group?
    Racmoon
    Dusk Ox
    And the Squirrel
    Thanks and glad that you like them. You know me, I like to credit members because the guides belong to us all - the community and great to see everyone pitching in.

Yes there are 6 possible breeds for Dark + Earth (listed under Dark or Earth creatures chapters in Creatures Guide) and those 3 are the common ones. Dusk Ox is the only one with the same breeding time. Wish me luck haha. Just wish the fails arent soooooo loooong lol.

Fashion Designer
    Got it on my third try, first was a dusk ox (which i totally forgot about) ,racmoon and then my ground squirrel. Good luck to you all. Im glad i can get commons bc i cant ever everrr have luck on limiteds.

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished Chapter 1 and figured I would start trying for the Ground Squirrel as I always have trouble breeding these commons when needed...wouldn’t you know I got it first time around using Racmoon and Gargolem...now it can sit on my second nest until Chapter 6 when I need it!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41D09B81-9E31-48BA-86DA-01962E341C14.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	42323

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Click the the last 3rd icon on the toolbar of Quick Reply box where you type a post. Click from computer tab and upload.
    That is exactly what I had tried to do, lots of times. I even tried to send it to you in a private msg. That was the correct egg. I think taking a screenshot may be in the wrong format for posting.

Rhino Keeper
    First try a Dusk Ox, second not sure but it was north of 10-11 hours. This is going to fun.

Got it on my third try with skyger +Rock Rhino.

Banned
    No you can hatch, place, feed, evolve n it'll auto complete, who tells players they have to leave it on nest, ALWAYS WORKED FOR EVERY STORYBOOK. I'VE BEEN PLAYING N DOING THAT SINCE HANSEL AND GRETEL STORYBOOK. how that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Shewolf1953 View Post
    Just finished Chapter 1 and figured I would start trying for the Ground Squirrel as I always have trouble breeding these commons when needed...wouldn?t you know I got it first time around using Racmoon and Gargolem...now it can sit on my second nest until Chapter 6 when I need it!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41D09B81-9E31-48BA-86DA-01962E341C14.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	42323
    Thanks for combo, it worked for me on first try. BTW, you don't have to leave on nest, it will automatically count.
    Latoyab211

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    That is exactly what I had tried to do, lots of times. I even tried to send it to you in a private msg. That was the correct egg. I think taking a screenshot may be in the wrong format for posting.
    If you're on iOS, some iOS version 9 and 10 I think, requires you to trim the photo and save the photo before you upload. Hope this helps. Send me a pm if you have more questions, we'll talk further.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast