Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lovely New Animals and More in February!

Talking Lovely New Animals and More in February!

Hi everyone, hope you are doing well! February has arrived, so I'm posting here to give you some info on what?s new in the Forest this month.

What new stuff should you get ready for? A crowd of new animals! New Valentine type creatures coming to the Forest! And two new grand prizes to add to your Forest: Romeow and Muliet!

There is a different way to earn each of these two animals:

Muliet: Starting on 2/2 and throughout February, you can get Precious Petals from participating in events, tournaments, battling in the Colosseum, and obtaining the Beloved Blossoms decoration. Get enough Precious Petals and you will bring Muliet to your Forest!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marq_Stage3.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	41872 Name:  thumb15079.png
Views: 614
Size:  15.5 KB

Romeow: Starting on 2/2 and throughout February you can get Amorous Arrows from completing goals by hatching specific limited time animals, breeding all animals, wheel spins, and obtaining the Star-crossed Statue decoration. This month some limited time animals will want to join your Forest together. For these animals, if you get both members of the pair they will give you an additional gift! Get enough Amorous Arrows and you will bring Romeow to your Forest!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stage3.jpg 
Views:	363 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	41874 Name:  thumb15078.png
Views: 563
Size:  10.7 KB

We have also added 12 additional plots players can expand into to give you more room for your collection.

Happy February to you all and thank you for playing! Have a great month!

Added by Rynetory2

Event Prizes
    Muliet
    Romeow

Event Boosts
    Star-Crossed Status - collect 72 Amorous Arrows / 8 hrs until March 2 (450 gems)
    Beloved Blossoms - collect 72 Precious Petals / 8 hrs until March 2 (450 gems)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Please take note:

I thought I would drop a note here since some of you have sent me pms on this.

This monthly event runs until March 2nd. Some of the goals may end a few days later to give us more time to finish the specific tasks. The goals will give you the rewards if you complete them before the goals' end date. But regular activities like breeding will stop giving the drops once the next monthly event starts. So please take note of the end date. Hope this clarifies.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-04-18 at 12:31 AM. Reason: added event info
    Game Designer - Working to make your Forest as fantastic as possible!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for starting an open thread! The animals are beautiful, great job yay on expansions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Thanks for starting an open thread! The animals are beautiful, great job yay on expansions!!!
    I'm glad you like them! Best of luck!
    Game Designer - Working to make your Forest as fantastic as possible!

Thank you! This might be my favorite pony ever!!! I love roses, at one point I had over 100 rose bushes in my yard, and thank you for the expansion!

Rhino Keeper
    Muliet is simply beautiful! Another great bunch of creatures to try for!

Thank you for the expansions! The design of these two animals is lovely too, exquisite details.

But I have to ask: why the horse and cat combo again? Nothing against those animals, but it?s getting kinda...old.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    Thank you for the expansions! The design of these two animals is lovely too, exquisite details.

But I have to ask: why the horse and cat combo again? Nothing against those animals, but it?s getting kinda...old.
    My best guess is on every poll they rank highest and people spend to get them, especially pretty horses but big cats too. Personally they're my favorite as well. I'm not very interested in the WE because I'm overloaded with deer and birds, if I have to have multiples of an animal their horses are above and beyond gorgeous

Aaaah Romeow And Muliet are both gorgeous! Looking forward to trying to get them- last month was my first time participating in a “collect 20k materials and get this animal” quest and I got decently close... we’ll see if I can snag them this month. Best of luck to everyone! <3
    doot doo doo, totally aesthetic-less signature~

Find me on FFS under the name knickknaks! It?s both my ID and the forest name. Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

screeeeeeeeeeee

Banned
    The only problem with Muliet is that she's a horse, not a mule. Misnomer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    The only problem with Muliet is that she's a horse, not a mule. Misnomer.
    Lol mare + Julie = Muliet?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast