View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

47 61.04%
  • I didn't like this event

16 20.78%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

20 25.97%
  • I didn't participate

4 5.19%
  • Coins

2 2.60%
  • Food

41 53.25%
  • Runes

54 70.13%
  • Burning heart blossoms

7 9.09%
  • Caring candle

3 3.90%
  • Heart hound

54 70.13%
  • Romanticat

47 61.04%
  • Romance prancer

46 59.74%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 6.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: STORYBOOK: Burning Love - 2018 Feb 20 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Anyone know what time the blazing beauty goal officially ends? It has disappeared from the game I did get beauty on but the goal shows 18 hours on my 2nd game where I don’t have it.

Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    Can I just officially state how much it stinks to go through the entire tournament and be unable to finish because of the last step, complete round 30 of the tournament. I have checked these posts obsessively, I have checked the weakness chart, it does not matter. I thought once I obtained the ground squirrel I was golden. I wasn?t able to breed any of the other animals (did you hear about the 1.5 million colony of penguins they just discovered in the Antarctic ? It was actually an overview of my game and the number of rainguins I bred trying for the valenswine . I even had enough food and enough runes. But nope. 11 hours left and I can?t get past round 20 So either I give up or pay up. When did it become mandatory to have to pay in order to play the regular events?
    This tournament was very difficult. I didn?t get much past 20 myself.

Grand Emperor
    Anyone know what time the blazing beauty goal officially ends? It has disappeared from the game I did get beauty on but the goal shows 18 hours on my 2nd game where I don’t have it.
    Check the timer in your goal list in your 2nd game where it shows when it will officially expire.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Check the timer in your goal list in your 2nd game where it shows when it will officially expire.
    Thanks. My timer on my second game says 15:23:++. I just hatched my Beauty on my main game but did not receive my 24 runes. I did take pictures of everything.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks. My timer on my second game says 15:23:++. I just hatched my Beauty on my main game but did not receive my 24 runes. I did take pictures of everything.
    Try restarting your device and check under ALL in storage. Some devices require a restart before it registers. And should it not appear, you can contact Support via support form for further assistance.

Congratulations on finishing your goals.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456