Thread: Bonus not returning Gems!

Bonus not returning Gems!

I have been seeing Bonus appearing in the top line in Bakery Story and have received several Gems as a result. However one of them was for Card Heroes but despite achieving the required level nothing as been received. I know that Bonus has disappeared now but surely if you meet the requirements then the reward must be available. Now we have had more Bonus's but the one quoted has never appeared.
    Last edited by IanJPWooller; 01-31-18 at 08:03 AM.

New Resident
    I?ve opened up one of the accounts and did as it said - still not received the gems either

The Honorable Panda
    If you have not received your reward after completing offers, please make sure you have done all of the following below:

- Competed all requirements and checked that you are eligible for the offer (some offers are only for new users for that service).
    - Turned off any ad blocking software on your device. These software may interfere with earning Gems.
    - Waited the 'Expected Waiting Time' shown on your offer in the 'Support' page within the offers page.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - VERIFYING', even after the expected wait time is up, tap the blue 'Report' button for that offer to contact Fyber.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - COMPLETED' and you have not received your reward, please contact Fyber for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Whenever I do the "bonus" gems, I pick the offers that only state something along the lines of, watch this ad, and get 1 gem. So I'll do a few of those, then I go back into my bakery. The gems are NEVER there at this point. So then I post on my own wall, just 1 letter, " d " and then I delete my comment immediately after. Then I close my wall. And then I have a message saying "3 gems were added" or something like that. So it DOES work, it just needs a little "push" if that makes sense.

The Honorable Panda
    You can also force close and restart your game .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you have not received your reward after completing offers, please make sure you have done all of the following below:

- Competed all requirements and checked that you are eligible for the offer (some offers are only for new users for that service).
    - Turned off any ad blocking software on your device. These software may interfere with earning Gems.
    - Waited the 'Expected Waiting Time' shown on your offer in the 'Support' page within the offers page.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - VERIFYING', even after the expected wait time is up, tap the blue 'Report' button for that offer to contact Fyber.
    - If your offer status shows 'STATUS - COMPLETED' and you have not received your reward, please contact Fyber for assistance.
    Never seen Status Completed anywhere!

Rhino Keeper
    I've been trying to get the free gems since 2 days ago. I tried everything and nothing.