Thread: Intergalactic 15 day goal february 20 2018

Fashion Designer
    We were spoiled when we got weekly updates lol
    Quote Originally Posted by vanity View Post
    we are so spoiled hehe

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    We were spoiled when we got weekly updates lol
    I agree. Was hoping to spend gems on them rather than goals, boxes or expansions but looks like they'll never return...

Not enthusiastic about the theme and most items will go straight to storage, but new recipes are always welcome.

Fashion Designer
    I asked for parts before I remembered that I had to ask for dark matter. If I can't get my dark matters, I won't be able to move to 2nd Appliance until tomorrow. So if anyone can post steps - always helpful, but doubly helpful today!!

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I asked for parts before I remembered that I had to ask for dark matter. If I can't get my dark matters, I won't be able to move to 2nd Appliance until tomorrow. So if anyone can post steps - always helpful, but doubly helpful today!!
    especially in view that it was you who posted abt dark matters yesterday - i forgot to do that! )))
    i just got to that step, so i hope i'll get my matters since i wd need abt one day to do 15 of 7hrs recipe... soo long for 1st appliance ((( but from the other side, helps to collect those bloody matters! don't like at all this new style when we have to ask smth TWICE. like it wasn't enough that we need hellion of new parts, so let's waste 15 requests on top of that! (((

I actually really like this one. I love galaxy stuff & am a sci-fi fan.

So I bought the robots early. Usually the game sees that & I don't have to buy them again. This time it's not recognizing I already bought them. Any tips?

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamear View Post

So I bought the robots early. Usually the game sees that & I don't have to buy them again. This time it's not recognizing I already bought them. Any tips?
    The best tip is to always wait for the goals. If the goal says have then it's ok to buy early. If it says buy, then you have to buy to complete the goal no matter how many you buy beforehand.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamear View Post

I've noticed that it's usually the tables, chairs and counters that say "have" and the decor is always "buy" so I wait to buy any unlocked decor until I get to that step but if I really like the furniture or just wanna get it out the way I buy those ahead bc it counts once that step comes along.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Hi can anyone please tell me when the side goal starts is it right after the first oven is complete or after that? Thank you.

I think side goal begins after 2nd machine , maybe even 2nd recipe ...

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast