Thread: Quests are ridiculous

10-day Quests are ridiculous

Seriously? Two 10-day quests in less than a week? They used to give us thirty days to complete goals. The only way for me to complete this would be to gem through the goals, which is probably the intent. But it's ridiculous. They did it at Halloween too, and I figured it was a blip, but apparently not since we now have the roller rink goals and whatever it is they just released today. It's hard for me to not complete goals, but I'm not spending my gems on that, and I'm certainly not paying real money to reward this trend.
    Last edited by amvictory; 12-07-16 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Modify thread title

New Resident

Goals

I am new in this game but I noticed that we get a new goal every two weeks and each goal last two weeks, meaning we don't have free time away from goals to work on personal preferences. I would like to have time to fill out my counters with whatever food I choose and make more money (coins) so I can expand.

I would suggest to have only one goal month, which could be set at the beginning of each month and then let the rest of the month as an open world game where we can do whatever we want.

Also for those who get bored easier maybe give them the option to make old goals that were available before they started to play or even some goals they couldn't complete.

Rhino Keeper

Too fast

The goals are coming too close together. Some people had not finished the last goal and there was time left.
    Also was there supposed to be a prize at the end of the last goal. I finished it but the little corner tablet just disappeared without anything more.

New Resident
    I agree The Bakesgiving Oven had 7 goals how can I get the goals that I did not finish

Please, slow down! It is too frustrating to play and complete the tasks without any break.

New Resident
    I agree with the above,bakesgiving was really far to quick the Christmas task was quite boring compared to previous years too. I am level 99 and couldn't finish the candy cane task in time so god help new players who have not many neighbours to send them parts!

New Resident

Impossible tasks

Realistically impossible to do tasks in Bakery Story, not enough time. Takes more than 3 days to build an oven, let alone bake an item 15 times. IMPOSSIBLE! Things never change

The Honorable Panda
    There is currently a poll you can join on this suggestion.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...emain-the-same
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Impossible goals

They creators need to change the game, has been the same for years. For example:
    1) Make the Goal possible to finish. Not like 5 days yet, need to build 2 ovens, cook 2 different dished, 5 hours to cook, 6 times?!?!
    2) We should be able to sell unwanted parts or trade for a part, food or drink we want.

New Resident
    I agree with you. I feel like all of their platforms have the same issues.