Thread: Game reloading

Executive Chef

Game reloading

My game reloads every time I **** a monster I have to **** them twice ,,and it seems it doesn't give make the energy when it does this and I know one of my neighbors kingdom is doing the same thing

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    My game reloads every time I **** a monster I have to **** them twice ,,and it seems it doesn't give make the energy when it does this and I know one of my neighbors kingdom is doing the same thing
    Yes, same problem in my Reign, since I downloaded the latest CS version. I posted about that ugly "**** me two times" issue in the "Valentine's event" thread, as many people did, same virus and same song for many players!
    SpiritWind00 was kind and suggested me to put in the storage decorations... to be honest I have very few stuff out, my Reign is a "huge meadow with worthless sheeps" (cit. from Sword and #Sworcery).
    Deleted and reinstalled the game: ✔️
    So I think, at this point, that we need solutions and not suggestions.
    Sara

Executive Chef
    Please please look into this matter it's driving me crazy ****ing my beast twice,,

Executive Chef
    Every time I have to **** my monster twice I lose my energy ..the energy does not come back when it reloads please fix this

Rhino Keeper
    Reloading is crazy in the latest version of the app. Half the time it's because of some other s8 game pop-up plug or random "new" flashing from the goal book. Rest of the time it's no evident reason. The reloads always resets a few seconds of actions but not the the energy used..
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Executive Chef
    It stoped for awhile now it's back doing it ,,, this is just stealing our energy ,,