Thread: Help

New Resident

Unhappy Help

All the people who come in to get food come in but once there inside they all freeze in one spot what do I do it's not as fun anymore. HELP ME!!!

New Resident
    All the people are all frozen in one spot they come in and then freeze it's not as fun what do I do. HELP ME!!!

Double tap home on your device, hold restaurant story icon, tap the minus when it starts to shake, and open the app again.

New Resident

Question

What?

Senior Moderator
    Delete the app (it saves on TLs server) then reinstall. After reinstalling, reset your device. Then open RS, everything should be just how you left it, and customers should be just fine.

On your device, you know that there is a button that gets you to the home screen. Hit it twice really fast. A small menu should probably appear on the bottom of the screen with the 4 apps you have most recently played. One of them should be Restaurant Story. Hold the Restaurant Story app on this menu. After a few seconds, the 4 apps will begin to shake and wiggle, and they will all have this red circle with a minus sign on it. Hit the minus sign over the Restaurant Story app. What this is doing is restartimg the app. Deleting the app works, too, because the app restarts when you open it again. Neither of these solutions prevent it from happening again, as it will likely occur again, so just restarting the app instead of deleting and reinstalling the app takes a lot less time.