Thread: What happened to the floors??

Farm Supplier

Smile What happened to the floors??

My floor changed early this morning and ive been at work all day i thought maybe it would be back to normal this afternoon but its not and i noticed going into my neighbors places they are the same. I had tiles i spent gems on, gems i got with my money not just gems earned in the game. What can be done about this? I dont mind replacing the ones that took coins(well i do mind but will do what i have to) but im upset about the ones ive spent gems on.

Id: kats17

The Honorable Panda
    what device are you playing on?

Farm Supplier
    Im using an iphone4.. About 15 minutes after i posted that it was normal again

New Resident
    My floor changed when I returned to my restaurant after visiting a neighbor. This happened to me almost 5 times before but only last for a few minutes, afterwards the floors became normal again ( as in they were back to what I designed them to be.) However, the last time that my floors changed was 3 days ago. And until now, it remains to be the way it should not be. How can I bring back the floors to my original design? By the way, I'm using an iphone 4.
    Anyone, help please....

Executive Chef
    Hi guys,

This is a known issue that our engineers are currently working on. The issue usually corrects itself if you force-close and reopen your app, or if you restart your device. If the problem persists, contact TeamLava Support at support@teamlava.com.