Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    You are working on something big and the ability to acquire new gemstones from the Trade Portal will end Feb 20 and on March 6 the ability to finish crafting any gemstone dragons also ends. That is fantastic news. I am so glad that I just happened to come to the forum and read it. I find it remarkable that people smart enough to develope and maintain a mass market game such as this did not think of a good way to announce to all of their customers important information like this. Just off the top of my head, I would think that pop up announcements such as those used to announce the end of mining prizes could be used. I can?t believe that you would think that the only people who deserve to know of this kind of important change are the ones who frequent the forum. I guess that I really should believe it though as surely the ability to inform all players exists.
    Unfortunately I haven?t been on the forums in a bit - so I?ve missed the chance to try to get what gemstones I need, but at least I can make some crafting before the deadline.

I strongly agree there should be an in-game announcement! The ?limited time? above the dragons in the crafting den is NOT obvious nor specific enough.

please remove to bingo: "Start Crafting Nether Dust" i cant make it because i cant obtain blue gems of my dragons....

Rhino Keeper
    I just got request from bingo to craft pink gemstone!!!!
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

WOOOOW!!!
    Just notice that a trade took 16 hours so I came on over to see if something maybe changed. Seriously you guys!?! There has been NO IN GAME ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THIS?? I have the gems I need (I think) to craft the last 2 I need (Jade & Tigers Eye) on my 2 games but I've been continuing to trade for gems on all of our family games. Have been crafting for keys paying no attention to dragons. This is a MAJOR change that should have been communicated. No one at S8 thought to bring that up???
    This is amazing. Truly. You've outdone yourselves with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    WOOOOW!!!
    Just notice that a trade took 16 hours so I came on over to see if something maybe changed. Seriously you guys!?! There has been NO IN GAME ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THIS?? I have the gems I need (I think) to craft the last 2 I need (Jade & Tigers Eye) on my 2 games but I've been continuing to trade for gems on all of our family games. Have been crafting for keys paying no attention to dragons. This is a MAJOR change that should have been communicated. No one at S8 thought to bring that up???
    This is amazing. Truly. You've outdone yourselves with this one.
    If you have the materials, you can still craft them till march 6th.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    If you have the materials, you can still craft them till march 6th.
    True and if you're missing one gem you can not trade other dragon for missing gem, so you are stuck with unused resources that can never been utilized. Oh...

Quote Originally Posted by graovac View Post
    True and if you're missing one gem you can not trade other dragon for missing gem, so you are stuck with unused resources that can never been utilized. Oh...
    Yeah, i know, and that totally sucks. But i thought that nicsdragonisle had the gems he/she needed but thought they couldnt be used, which isnt the case. Hence my response.

Fashion Designer
    Dear Flatfoot and Other Developers,

I have a simple favor to ask, please:

When you all reorganize the inside of the Crafting Shack, please move the Marble Key craft to the top of the list.

Right now, it is at the very bottom of the list. It seems that with the new changes, crafting Marble Keys will be our most frequent reason for visiting the Shack, so having the Key craft right there on top would be a nice convenience.

Thank you for your consideration!

Executive Chef
    Just crafted Tiger Eye (: ★

Such a cute little one (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Dear Flatfoot and Other Developers,

I have a simple favor to ask, please:

When you all reorganize the inside of the Crafting Shack, please move the Marble Key craft to the top of the list.

Right now, it is at the very bottom of the list. It seems that with the new changes, crafting Marble Keys will be our most frequent reason for visiting the Shack, so having the Key craft right there on top would be a nice convenience.

Thank you for your consideration!
    I second this!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast