Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Executive Chef
    Is Comet spared of this crafting extinction? ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Should have known, IMO, that gems would go bye bye since so many new drags are not tradeable, for example, Neo Bubble, which I seem to breed every fourth or fifth try.

Nightclub Owner
    Why didn't they put the timer on each of the expiring crafts at least? We know they can do it as they do it with the mining dragons when they're expiring. That would be an excellent way to let the non-forum players know what's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    is this just for the Gemstone type dragons(which I thought it was) or all the gems we had by trading the dragons.
    The original post claims:

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    After that date any gemstone parts you have will remain in your storage but become hidden to clean up the visual appearance.
    And if they're hidden that means they'll no longer be visible and if they're not visible they will no longer serve any function. At least that's my understanding of the situation.

Fashion Designer
    I just hope that we can sell the trading portal since it is(will be) no longer useful...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Crafting Time for 12 gem-type dragons: going extinct on Mar 18

As each crafting are mostly 1 to 2-days long, could the mods decrease the crafting time to 5 minutes in view of the short notification? ★ ty ★

1. Jade ★ 2 days ★

2. Tiger Eye ★ 2 days ★

3. Lotus ★ 2 days ★

4. Onyx ★ 1 day ★

5. Quartz ★ 1 day ★

6. Gemstone ★ 2 days ★

7. Ruby ★ 16 hours ★

8. Emerald ★ 8 hours ★

9. Topaz ★ 20 hours ★

10. Sapphire ★ 1 day ★

11. Amethyst ★ 1 day ★

12. Pearl ★ 1 day ★
    I don't have the above 6 of the 12 gems dragons, as I have missing parts for those. Sigh! Why must the game be so abrupt?

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I just hope that we can sell the trading portal since it is(will be) no longer useful...

As each crafting are mostly 1 to 2-days long, could the mods decrease the crafting time to 5 minutes in view of the short notification? ★ ty ★

1. Jade ★ 2 days ★

2. Tiger Eye ★ 2 days ★

3. Lotus ★ 2 days ★

4. Onyx ★ 1 day ★

5. Quartz ★ 1 day ★

6. Gemstone ★ 2 days ★

7. Ruby ★ 16 hours ★

8. Emerald ★ 8 hours ★

9. Topaz ★ 20 hours ★

10. Sapphire ★ 1 day ★

11. Amethyst ★ 1 day ★

12. Pearl ★ 1 day ★

I concur with MajicHearts and Den8137259 on the suggestions!

Make trading portal a sellable item and offering 5 min crafting time for all the 12 dragons will make this a sweet deal for players since you're axing this feature by Mar 2018 in a short notice.

Rhino Keeper

1. Jade ★ 2 days ★

2. Tiger Eye ★ 2 days ★

3. Lotus ★ 2 days ★

4. Onyx ★ 1 day ★

5. Quartz ★ 1 day ★

6. Gemstone ★ 2 days ★

7. Ruby ★ 16 hours ★

8. Emerald ★ 8 hours ★

9. Topaz ★ 20 hours ★

10. Sapphire ★ 1 day ★

11. Amethyst ★ 1 day ★

12. Pearl ★ 1 day ★

Big Gems need this too

Fashion Designer
    Unless I am reading the OP incorrectly, it seems the dragons shown above will still be available, they'll just be acquired in a different way.
    From Flatfoot's post on page 1:

"DO NOT WORRY, the gemstone dragons are not going away, you'll just get them in a different manner."

So, it looks like instead of using gems to craft these dragons, maybe they'll all be breedable? Or something new? Most already are available through breeding, anyways (except maybe 2 , I think. I'll go check the other sources on that ...).

I just hope we can sell off the Trading Portal if it's going to be useless. We need that space for a habitat.
    I'm still annoyed we can't store the Ticket Temple- it's rarely needed and only active for like 5 min. every time it is used. Otherwise, it just sits there, taking up valuable space.

Edit: Except for Meteor, Lotus, and Amethyst, all the crfated gemstones dragon can also be acquired through breeding. Amethyst seems to be wonky- it was previously available through breeding but, for some reason, can only be crafted right now. Don't know why.
    The Gemstone Dragon can be bred by combining green and blue.
    Emerald, Sapphire, Onyx, and Jade are all possible outcomes for Gemstone X Artifact(or any black/green).
    Gemstone X Summer Elf (or any black/yellow) can produce a Tiger's Eye.

Just sucks to lose all the tons of food and evo time that has gone into creating gems.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 02-18-18 at 07:24 PM. Reason: added bit about amethyst after a more thorough check of all the dragons
    authoritarian:
    adjective

1. enforcing strict or favoring blind obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.

2. showing a lack of concern for the wishes or opinions of others; domineering; dictatorial.

Farm Supplier
    It's always better to obtain and secure these gem dragons while they are still around by crafting them first.

These are "old" dragons after all, there will be far better-looking and newer dragons to take our attention from.

5 mins per craft please till the termination date!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Unless I am reading the OP incorrectly, it seems the dragons shown above will still be available, they'll just be acquired in a different way.
    From Flatfoot's post on page 1:

"DO NOT WORRY, the gemstone dragons are not going away, you'll just get them in a different manner."

So, it looks like instead of using gems to craft these dragons, maybe they'll all be breedable? Or something new? Most already are available through breeding, anyways (except maybe 2 , I think. I'll go check the other sources on that ...).

I just hope we can sell off the Trading Portal if it's going to be useless. We need that space for a habitat.
    I'm still annoyed we can't store the Ticket Temple- it's rarely needed and only active for like 5 min. every time it is used. Otherwise, it just sits there, taking up valuable space.

Edit: Except for Meteor, Lotus, and Amethyst, all the crfated gemstones dragon can also be acquired through breeding. Amethyst seems to be wonky- it was previously available through breeding but, for some reason, can only be crafted right now. Don't know why.
    The Gemstone Dragon can be bred by combining green and blue.
    Emerald, Sapphire, Onyx, and Jade are all possible outcomes for Gemstone X Artifact(or any black/green).
    Gemstone X Summer Elf (or any black/yellow) can produce a Tiger's Eye.

Just sucks to lose all the tons of food and evo time that has gone into creating gems.
    Yes you can try to breed many of the gem type dragons but after years, i finally got gemstone and then only one of the others. So crafting is more of a sure thing for me. Definitely an extension on the time would be appreciated. I don't understand why trading has so much shorter a cutoff date.

If you take flatfoot at what he says, there will be another way to get gemstone dragons...since we can already breed them, that's not a new way so I think they have some thing in the works, maybe add them to bingo ticket booth??

And trading, he says we won't be trading dragons for gemstones but he doesn't say we won't be trading anymore, so maybe we will be trading for something else? Now, marble keys would be good, that would ease the pain of needing 60 per spot when you get farther along expanding.

Well, it makes for a nice dream.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast