Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Fashion Designer
    Try to do something fair for the players and trade the gems we have for food at least. Like each gem is worth 500 food. The more rare the more food. Or trade them for anything. Some people had plans for them and now we can't possibly see tht through. all that time evolving unnesscery dragons like mists 21 hours of evolution time wasted in order to get gems...ALL THAT FOOD WASTED TO GET THEM TO LEVEL three to trade them. A'll for nothing now. I didn't use the gems yet becauze were constantlt crafting marble keys...duuuhh..and now it's too late with tales. They should have been tradable off the nest. I think it is unfair to just strip us of what we worked so mny hours on and all the resources wasted to turn them into gems..Just GONE!!! We will never get the time back but u should at least LET us get the food back. It takes about 500 to evolve even a Love dragon to level 3 for trading for single red gem most times. LET US TRADE THEM IN FOR RESOUFCES NOW INSTEAD OF NOT ENOUGH TIME TO USE THEM!!! DO SOMETHING FAIR FOR ONCE! Do you try to anger everyone or do you really just not think at all.
    Last edited by summersalt; 02-17-18 at 11:24 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Try to do something fair for the players and trade the gems we have for food at least. Like each gem is worth 500 food. The more rare the more food. Or trade them for anything. Some people had plans for them and now we can't possibly see tht through. all that time evolving unnesscery dragons like mists 21 hours of evolution time wasted in order to get gems...ALL THAT FOOD WASTED TO GET THEM TO LEVEL three to trade them. A'll for nothing now. I didn't use the gems yet becauze were constantlt crafting marble keys...duuuhh..and now it's too late with tales. They should have been tradable off the nest. I think it is unfair to just strip us of what we worked so mny hours on and all the resources wasted to turn them into gems..Just GONE!!! We will never get the time back but u should at least LET us get the food back. It takes about 500 to evolve even a Love dragon to level 3 for trading for single red gem most times. LET US TRADE THEM IN FOR RESOUFCES NOW INSTEAD OF NOT ENOUGH TIME TO USE THEM!!! DO SOMETHING FAIR FOR ONCE! Do you try to anger everyone or do you really just not think at all.
    Oh my goodness! I didn't even think of that! I have between 20 and 30 of all the small stone colors and between 3 and 5 of the large. Thinking back on it, that is a lot of food I used to grow them and trade them.

Also, what does it mean that our gemstones will become invisible in our inventory? Is that just a nice way of saying they'll be deleted? What's the point in even saying we have something if we can't see them or do anything with them? I'm trying really hard to stay positive about this announcement but it's almost impossible given their track record in this game.

Every time I think about it, I have more questions but the post barely gave us any info. This of course doesn't help inspire confidence it rather makes it seem like they've not though that far ahead on the overall impact this new update will have. You know, like how they don't seem to think long term with anything anymore; it's all about the flash 'Wow, look at this new dragon/update' 'You want land? Here have a ginormous island!" but say nothing about how it's going to affect us the next week/month. Sigh. Again, I beg you, stay away from new introductions until you fix the daily playing issues we're all plagued with. Now wouldn't that be a sign that we're heard and they care about our gaming experience?

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hi everyone! In an effort to improve Dragon Story and implement something new (I think everyone will greatly enjoy), we will be removing the gemstone type dragon crafts from the Spell Shop. You still have until March 6th to finish crafting any you've been working towards. The ability to gain new gemstone from the Trade Portal will end February 20th.

After that date any gemstone parts you have will remain in your storage but become hidden to clean up the visual appearance. DO NOT WORRY, the gemstone dragons are not going away, you'll just get them in a different manner.

You can usually tell when I'm working on something big when I disapear for a while. So a big thanks to our Moderator and CS teams, and a big thanks to all of you for keeping this community running!
    More than 3 days notice & time please!!?!! I can not imagine why Storm8 would not give us more notice so we can complete the dragons we are trading gems for. Or give us an alternative way to complete a large stone. 20th of February?
    I have Jade and Quartz...It takes 24 hours to evolve the night dragon so I can trade it in the portal. I have 9 to evolve! 9 days! I only need 1 large Onyx (I have the 2nd large Onyx gem and the large Emeralds needed)

For Quartz dragon I have a stack of Virtues & winter lily to evolve so I can trade them then
    To craft the large Quartz. I can craft the two dragons given a proper notice and time to complete.

S8 needs to be reasonable. More notice&time or
    Give us the large gemstones so we can complete the dragons before they take them away or
    Make level 1 dragons tradable now then we can complete the large stones

Can you please ask Storm8 mgmt to let us trade level 1 dragons during this transition period???
    It does not seem fair to give such short notice without providing players an expeditious way to complete through the portal

Thank you in advance for your help
    Last edited by CamileGame; 02-17-18 at 02:16 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CamileGame View Post
    More than 3 days notice & time please!!?!! I can not imagine why Storm8 would not give us more notice so we can complete the dragons we are trading gems for. Or give us an alternative way to complete a large stone. 20th of February?
    I have Jade and Quartz...It takes 24 hours to evolve the night dragon so I can trade it in the portal. I have 9 to evolve! 9 days! I only need 1 large Onyx (I have the 2nd large Onyx gem and the large Emeralds needed)

For Quartz dragon I have a stack of Virtues & winter lily to evolve so I can trade them then
    To craft the large Quartz. I can craft the two dragons given a proper notice and time to complete.

S8 needs to be reasonable. More notice&time or
    Give us the large gemstones so we can complete the dragons before they take them away or
    Make level 1 dragons tradable now then we can complete the large stones

Can you please ask Storm8 mgmt to let us trade level 1 dragons during this transition period???
    It does not seem fair to give such short notice without providing players an expeditious way to complete through the portal

Thank you in advance for your help
    It is not just the three days notice. They didn’t even bother to make a general game wide announcement. There was a single post on these boards by Flatfoot. I just happened to notice it and I doubt if most of the players even know. The same way that they notify us of mine rewards closing, they could have notified everyone of this. The sad fact is that they just don’t care about the players and their game experience.

Executive Chef
    Guess there's no more point in trying to make S8 to empathise with the players, to make a game that's agreeable.

The Magic looks gone, and I feel like working when I'm playing DS! ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Wow, a big total of 17 players have opened this thread and not one person excited for this. I think such a huge change should be clearly announced to all players, and much more time (months, not days!) needed to phase in a crazy change as big as this! Please S8, show us that you are listening!

is this just for the Gemstone type dragons(which I thought it was) or all the gems we had by trading the dragons.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

New Resident
    Tell me, but it was impossible to notify the players in the game about this in advance? !!! Why do we learn everything at the last minute? !!! If we get information in advance about any changes in the game, then the negativity to storm8 will be much less.
    We (players from Russia) rarely go to the forum, so how should we receive information about changes in the game? !!! At least think about the players.

Executive Chef
    Crafting Time for 12 gem-type dragons: going extinct on Mar 18

As each crafting are mostly 1 to 2-days long, could the mods decrease the crafting time to 5 minutes in view of the short notification? ★ ty ★

1. Jade ★ 2 days ★

2. Tiger Eye ★ 2 days ★

3. Lotus ★ 2 days ★

4. Onyx ★ 1 day ★

5. Quartz ★ 1 day ★

6. Gemstone ★ 2 days ★

7. Ruby ★ 16 hours ★

8. Emerald ★ 8 hours ★

9. Topaz ★ 20 hours ★

10. Sapphire ★ 1 day ★

11. Amethyst ★ 1 day ★

12. Pearl ★ 1 day ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 02-18-18 at 07:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    And any chance to reduce this and similar to 5 mins too? ★

Last edited by Den8137259; 02-18-18 at 07:43 AM.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast