Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    So what about the comet dragon. The quests are still active? I am assuming we will see bingo squares to craft nether dust, etc as well. Shall i visit the bugs page to search for more info?
    I've been wasting my time searching for the two other pieces since this announcement, never thinking this dragon wouldn't be available. And I can still quest today for worthless pieces. That is quite deceiving.
    Comet Dragon and Lotus Dragon are available in the spell shop now for a limited time.

Banned
    On android I still have gemstones displayed in storage. They are not hidden yet. Also why are maps not shown in storage? They should be

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Comet Dragon and Lotus Dragon are available in the spell shop now for a limited time.
    Thank you Elsa and Team for extending the crafting drags back in the spell shop (: ★

Oh, that's because isn't a gemstone dragon.. you can probably find it right next to the comet dragon that s8 they took away due to gemstones expiring. ;o) kidding btw
    Thank you summersalt for the chuckles lol ★ (:
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    So today on the Bingo Silver League game was the task to craft nether dust, which is no longer available to do in the spell shop. I thought these crafting tasks were to be changed. Now comes the 3 hour wait to refresh the square. Bingo was more fun when it first started and there was only a 1 hour refresh time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did check on this and there will be more changes coming later. I am sorry but I do not have a timeframe or what type of changes will be coming.

You can currently find this dragon in the Codex ( Under Red tab).
    Thanks kooky and Elsa for update.
    May we know for how long the dragons are back in the spell shop? Not sure whether to try for last piece of comet dragon or to give up on it?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thanks kooky and Elsa for update.
    May we know for how long the dragons are back in the spell shop? Not sure whether to try for last piece of comet dragon or to give up on it?
    April 20th.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    April 20th.
    Thank you Elsa!

Rhino Keeper
    Why give us a challenge on the bingo to craft nether dust when you've taken it away from crafting it That's ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babs3449 View Post
    So today on the Bingo Silver League game was the task to craft nether dust, which is no longer available to do in the spell shop. I thought these crafting tasks were to be changed. Now comes the 3 hour wait to refresh the square. Bingo was more fun when it first started and there was only a 1 hour refresh time.

And today in Bingo I had a request to craft large pink gemstone. I had the same issue a few weeks back when they first took the gemstones crafts away. And there is no response from S8 just silence.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    And today in Bingo I had a request to craft large pink gemstone. I had the same issue a few weeks back when they first took the gemstones crafts away. And there is no response from S8 just silence.
    Yes, still having this issue...Bingo refreshes from craft nether dust to (surprise!) craft nether dust! Big help!