Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Banned
    Whilst doing Bingo just now I have had a request to complete Gemstone quest, being impatient I refreshed it as well as using gold and again got the complete gemstone quest! Also had craft a quartz gem, thought this was supposed to be fixed, a bit sloppy Storm8 if you ask me!

Please fix these before next Bingo starts, so much for getting rid of the bugs!

.......every new bingo card has either had craft a gem, spell scroll, nether dust or go on a gem quest! What is going on, I am so cross, the time wasted to refresh a task is ridiculous! I had to refresh one twice, unacceptable!
    Last edited by random59; 03-13-18 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Update

Executive Chef
    // edited

Call it obsession, my fifth lotus in the making ★ (:

Last edited by Den8137259; 03-18-18 at 02:41 AM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

All of my gems I worked hard to earn and didn't to use for dragon making is now just gone? What about the dragons I was working to collect gems for?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frogtwin View Post
    All of my gems I worked hard to earn and didn't to use for dragon making is now just gone? What about the dragons I was working to collect gems for?
    They currently don't have a use in the game following the Codex update, however we may use them again in the future. I wouldn't say never to most anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    They currently don't have a use in the game following the Codex update, however we may use them again in the future. I wouldn't say never to most anything.
    If the re-use takes as long as the Codex to happen, please provide an option to trade/craft the gems for essense. We have spent many hours to hatch,evolve, trade dragons for gems which are now useless in storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    If the re-use takes as long as the Codex to happen, please provide an option to trade/craft the gems for essense. We have spent many hours to hatch,evolve, trade dragons for gems which are now useless in storage.
    Yes I agree with retseho in giving these "obsolete" items a chance to be exchanged for codex points ★

It does not do justice by writing them off, thinking they would be forgotten ★ our efforts and time taken to hatch, evolve, trade, ask, craft and accumulate these items ain't going to be, these were highly sought after and were useful in the previous edition of Dragon Story ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

To the makers of Dragon Story!
    OMG I haven’t been playing this game for years like many of the folks complaining here but I can certainly understand their frustrations with what is happening to the game. I just have too have my say too. As a new player this essence [] is for the birds it’s almost as hard to get as in relation to how expensive your gold is. The cost of this game if you want to keep up, so to speak, is outrageous. You know, just because I own an iPad does NOT mean I have money coming out of my ears laying around to spend on games instead of bills. Yes, it is my choice to play but you have kids and adults playing your games I seriously doubt you need to be so crazy about the costs of gold nor the amount of gold needed for buying something. Don’t even get me started on the amount of time it takes for breeding and incubation etc. it’s a game for [] sakes if I wanted a realistic simulation of something I’d watch the news. Yes, I have been all over iOS game reviews complaining about the costs of things. It’s because these in game purchases have gotten out of control. Way out of control. It shows your greed not the love of your game and the community you have built which is a wonderful thing. I wouldn’t be complaining so loudly if I could go on just dropping $$$ on this thing and didn’t like the game as much as I do. It’s like a gambling addiction If I could get any of the money back that I’ve spent I would just quit playing. I am absolutely sure I am not the only one who throws way to much $$$$$ at dumb games to the point where it goes past fun to stressful. I’m going to finish out April but if I can’t play with out spending $$$$$ I will be leaving entirely. You all have lots of complaints here maybe you should reconsider how you do things. Try reframing and think from our point of view. Not how much $$$$ you need but how much $$$$$ we don’t have. One suggestion make every dragon breedable in some fashion. There is no reason any in game purchase of a single item should be more than $10.00. Which is almost crazy too, but $20, $50, $100 who the heck can afford that for a single in game purchase much less a parent with 2 or 3 kids. We are supposed to be able to turn off buying gold so how would those kids enjoy your game? Would they just never go up in levels? Does that sound enjoyable or even reasonable to you. Many many people here have said they are out of $$$$. The economy sucks for everyone don’t go trying to make up for losses with our entertainment.
    Plus I am certain that you have a way to communicate with in the game. So when you make big changes don’t find excuses just do it, communicate with the players tell everyone what’s happening not just the few that have hunted around and found the forms.
    Raven
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-04-18 at 09:24 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate implied language

New Resident
    Is there a way a trading/selling feature can be added to get rid of all the excess gems a lot of us had stored instead? I also have a ton of old items from previous months events that I was never able to trade/craft with... or even the possibility that the excess can be converted to the new months event would be AWESOME!?!?!? That way, you don?t even have to ?hide? the items to clean things up. I would happily trade all the excess items for a time booster or essence or ANYTHING really!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415