Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Crafts that required materials from the original Trading feature have been retired. This will include recipes that need Spell Scrolls, Nether Dust, or Gemstones.
    Elsa:

Umm why do I find this explainaton on a Bugs Page and was known only after Lotus Dragon had been removed? ★

We had been asking for the fate of Lotus Dragon when FlatFoot posted the gemstone expiry. Kooky said she will find out for us but till today no news or updates.

And very few players look at Bugs pages for such important announcements ★

Please restore Lotus Dragon in spell shop for s month in view of these happenings ★ thank you ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Elsa:

Umm why do I find this explainaton on a Bugs Page and was known only after Lotus Dragon had been removed? ★

We had been asking for the fate of Lotus Dragon when FlatFoot posted the gemstone expiry. Kooky said she will find out for us but till today no news or updates.

And very few players look at Bugs pages for such important announcements ★

Please restore Lotus Dragon in spell shop for s month in view of these happenings ★ thank you ★
    The Lotus Dragon can be crafted through the Codex, just like the Gemstone types and other permanent Dragons. Lotus Dragon uses materials in its recipe that can no longer be earned in the game through the original trading feature so this recipe was retired.

Fashion Designer
    So what about the comet dragon. The quests are still active? I am assuming we will see bingo squares to craft nether dust, etc as well. Shall i visit the bugs page to search for more info?
    I've been wasting my time searching for the two other pieces since this announcement, never thinking this dragon wouldn't be available. And I can still quest today for worthless pieces. That is quite deceiving.
    Last edited by summersalt; 03-06-18 at 06:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    The Lotus Dragon can be crafted through the Codex, just like the Gemstone types and other permanent Dragons. Lotus Dragon uses materials in its recipe that can no longer be earned in the game through the original trading feature so this recipe was retired.
    Dear Elsa, the title of the discussion thread was Gemstone Crafts Expiring, and Lotus Dragon is not a gemstone-drag, it is a Flower Crafting Dragon.

Could we have Lotus Dragon crafting extended to a month? We were not known of this expiry earlier - and Lotus Drag wasn't labelled as limited in the spell shop all these while. Thank you! ★

Banned
    It can be crafted in codex but just how many essence is needed to do that and just how long will that take? Days, weeks, months for all those essence when it takes 24 hrs to trade and you need 400,800 essence and you get 10, 40 each trade. Asking neighbors for a few Lotus is a lot easier.

As S8 has done far too often in recent months, they've mangled introducing a new feature. There was no reason for such short notice with no game notice at all and the half description of what we were getting and what was being removed is unbelievable.

Executive Chef
    Elsa, looks like S8 is not restoring the Lotus Dragon crafting in spell shop at all, that is too bad! ★

Anyway could you advise which codex tab can I find "Lotus Dragon" ? ★

Lotus Dragon isn't in the gemstone codex category ★ ty ★

The Honorable Panda
    The Lotus Dragon is under the Black tab .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Elsa, looks like S8 is not restoring the Lotus Dragon crafting in spell shop at all, that is too bad! ★

Anyway could you advise which codex tab can I find "Lotus Dragon" ? ★

Lotus Dragon isn't in the gemstone codex category ★ ty ★
    [IMG]
    Oh, that's because isn't a gemstone dragon.. you can probably find it right next to the comet dragon that s8 they took away due to gemstones expiring. ;o) kidding btw

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, then why, is the Gemstone in the Sky quest not only still there, but a goal in the latest bingo? Why then are gems still shown in the free gift button on the left side of the screen and, for that matter, in the occasional pop up ad for the videos?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    So what about the comet dragon. The quests are still active? I am assuming we will see bingo squares to craft nether dust, etc as well. Shall i visit the bugs page to search for more info?
    I've been wasting my time searching for the two other pieces since this announcement, never thinking this dragon wouldn't be available. And I can still quest today for worthless pieces. That is quite deceiving.
    I did check on this and there will be more changes coming later. I am sorry but I do not have a timeframe or what type of changes will be coming.

You can currently find this dragon in the Codex ( Under Red tab).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request