Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

New Resident
    Hey S8!

I haven't started crafting for the gem dragons as I have the tales to complete and marble keys to manufacture -- these tasks take time!

Given 6th Mar as the due date, i am fearful that i won't make it! I am sure other players who do not read this forum will be shocked and saddened too!

Chop the craft time of everything in the Spell Shop to 5 mins please! Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    I shouldn't have just started crafting a dragon. I think I just messed up tales for myself. And who knows what if s8 listens for once nd gives us 5 minute timers. Although I guess it's better we not hold our breath.. Lolll

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Ok, my questions:

The ability to gain new gemstone from the Trade Portal will end February 20th.

I m not working for any dragon right now, I must trade all my dragons NOW or wait for the new mechanic?

any gemstone parts you have will remain in your storage but become hidden

Gemstones: new trash item or gonna be used for other thing ?
    How we craft the decorations that need gems ?

you'll just get them (the gemstone dragons) in a different manner.

different how faster? easier?

My Material Tab have many trinkets from past events (Cool/Warm Feystone, Travel Logs, World MapsTrick and Treats) there are a form to hidden that ones too ? Or better yet: recycle them to use in other event ?

Thx for your work .
    You'll be able to get the Dragons a different way, but you won't be able to earn/use the Gemstones through the Trading Portal. If you don't get the Gemstone Dragons you want before the crafts expire, you can still get them. Gemstone Dragon types are also breedable. The heads up is if you have some Gemstones in your storage, you can use them up before they expire if you want.

Fashion Designer
    Ruby Tuesday by the Rolling Stones.

"Goodbye Ruby Tuesday
    Who could hang a name on you?
    When you change with every new day
    Still I'm gonna miss you ....."

Sort of appropriate if you haven't finished crafting gems.

I'm 4 small black gems short of crafting Tiger's Eye. Yes, I know I can keep trying to breed it, but if I had more time I would've made trading black dragons a priority. Overall I'm depressed that I've wasted so much food feeding and evolving dragons.
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 02-20-18 at 11:45 AM.

Fashion Designer
    So I see that this was posted 5 days ago. Since I?m not one for checking the forums every day I?ve only just seen this now. I?m wondering how you will let everyone know with sufficient notice if they are not regulars on the forum?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You'll be able to get the Dragons a different way, but you won't be able to earn/use the Gemstones through the Trading Portal. If you don't get the Gemstone Dragons you want before the crafts expire, you can still get them. Gemstone Dragon types are also breedable. The heads up is if you have some Gemstones in your storage, you can use them up before they expire if you want.
    Ty Else for the heads up. Oh btw, just what is that that is now shown in the trading portal and what is or will it be used for? It would be very nice if there was a general and timely notice, not just in the forum. Perhaps there was and maybe I missed it?
    Last edited by squigglish; 02-20-18 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Typo

Banned
    Well I have just traded Artemis and I get 10 looks like a bottle with reddish/pinkish colour and it completes in 20 hours. Will find out what this means in 20 hours, silly me forgot to take a pic but mine aren’t uploading for some reason anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well I have just traded Artemis and I get 10 looks like a bottle with reddish/pinkish colour and it completes in 20 hours. Will find out what this means in 20 hours, silly me forgot to take a pic but mine aren’t uploading for some reason anyway!
    I traded Explorer and will get 10 bottles as well. Super rare would make 40"bottles, common 2 bottles and a single colour like air would make 1 bottle. But....those 20 hours means that our dragon stock will pile up massively!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Ty for info. I was curious too and noticed that a fire dragon was now tradable so I tried it. 12 hours for one bottle. I got lucky and crashed. It reverted to before I traded the fire so now, unless that single bottle is really valuable, I still have my fire dragon to sell and not tie the portal up.

Rhino Keeper
    Now that we can not get gemstones from crafting, we still can send the fairy dragon on the gemstones in the sky quest for 18 hours. Is it still possible to acquire gemstones that way? Possibly, could the new bottle type prize be awarded even though it is still gemstones in the sky? Perhaps if anyone decides to send the fairy dragon away for 18 hours the only possible reward would be coins? Please, I would like to know

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast