Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Well I have just traded Artemis and I get 10 looks like a bottle with reddish/pinkish colour and it completes in 20 hours. Will find out what this means in 20 hours, silly me forgot to take a pic but mine aren’t uploading for some reason anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well I have just traded Artemis and I get 10 looks like a bottle with reddish/pinkish colour and it completes in 20 hours. Will find out what this means in 20 hours, silly me forgot to take a pic but mine aren’t uploading for some reason anyway!
    I traded Explorer and will get 10 bottles as well. Super rare would make 40"bottles, common 2 bottles and a single colour like air would make 1 bottle. But....those 20 hours means that our dragon stock will pile up massively!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    I traded Explorer and will get 10 bottles as well. Super rare would make 40"bottles, common 2 bottles and a single colour like air would make 1 bottle. But....those 20 hours means that our dragon stock will pile up massively!!!
    Yep, Twenty hours per trade is essentially one trade per day. Dragons are going to stock up, unless you spend gold to rush the trade

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Yep, Twenty hours per trade is essentially one trade per day. Dragons are going to stock up, unless you spend gold to rush the trade
    I don't. Think you want to rush at 144 gold which was what I was told.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Ty for info. I was curious too and noticed that a fire dragon was now tradable so I tried it. 12 hours for one bottle. I got lucky and crashed. It reverted to before I traded the fire so now, unless that single bottle is really valuable, I still have my fire dragon to sell and not tie the portal up.