Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Farm Supplier
    Just what am I suppose to do with 19 emeralds, 15 sapphires etc? And what do we do with them? At least convert them to the new whatever, so we don't just loose them.

Farm Supplier
    Just what am I suppose to do with 19 emeralds, 15 sapphires etc? And what do we do with them? At least convert them to the new whatever, so we don't just loose them. I am extremely unhappy about this as it is the 20th and I just found out, unable to access forum forseveral days, no notice given in game not even an other POP-UP, with the announcement, thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    I traded Explorer and will get 10 bottles as well. Super rare would make 40"bottles, common 2 bottles and a single colour like air would make 1 bottle. But....those 20 hours means that our dragon stock will pile up massively!!!
    Yep, Twenty hours per trade is essentially one trade per day. Dragons are going to stock up, unless you spend gold to rush the trade

Fashion Designer
    Well here's a nice change ... I just noticed that previously untradeable dragons can now be traded! Gemstone, Skeleking, Mama Klaws, etc.

Farm Supplier
    To late you can't trade for a gem NOW. Just got some bottle looking ting and a notice that a trade that should have been 6 hours was now 24 hours or GET THIS !!! 144 gold. So now the gem I thought I was going to get onthe last day, I am not going to get, and my trade post is now tied up for 24 hrs. And the dragon is gone with out notice I can't. Even sell it. I am completely disgusted.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Yep, Twenty hours per trade is essentially one trade per day. Dragons are going to stock up, unless you spend gold to rush the trade
    I don't. Think you want to rush at 144 gold which was what I was told.

Host(ess)
    OK, I only found out about this new trade thing because I went to trade a dragons and it showed 40 bottles of something, so I clicked trader expecting it to be the same time period as before to discover that it is now 24 hours to trade. I have dozens of gems both large and small that are pretty much useless now? It would have been nice to have a bit of notice, I seldom come here to the forum, unless I need a question answered. So I guess I'll just go and keep trying to breed the dragon needed in the current quest and see if I can possibly finish the current quest. rant over.

Fashion Designer
    The new Essence feature looks good on the face of it. But the 24 hr trade time is a big hindrance. Can we ask the developers to be a little realistic on that. It’s again like the keys we have to craft for the new island.

Also what happens to all the small and large gems we have in store.
    A suggestion : Credit the players with essence according to the number of gems they have based on the time spent to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    I suspect there will be a strategy to the trades, like certain dragons or rarity will give you more essense or high level dragons will give you more essence, so that you will set your dragon-to-trade such that you can get as much essense in one 24 hours "trade" as possible. The commons and babies you probably will just have to sell for coins.

Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    The new Essence feature looks good on the face of it. But the 24 hr trade time is a big hindrance. Can we ask the developers to be a little realistic on that. It?s again like the keys we have to craft for the new island.

Also what happens to all the small and large gems we have in store.
    A suggestion : Credit the players with essence according to the number of gems they have based on the time spent to get them.
    I would love this so much! I have something like 100 of all the small gems and close to 50 of most of the large gems. I would be rollin' in essense! Am not betting on it tho
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    24 hr processing time be it trading or crafting seemed to be a recent favorite for S8 ★

Sorry I am not speeding this up using gems! Good try though! ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast