Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

i just don't have tiger's eye and Onyx
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Crafting Time for 12 gem-type dragons: going extinct on Mar 18

As each crafting are mostly 1 to 2-days long, could the mods decrease the crafting time to 5 minutes in view of the short notification? ★ ty ★

1. Jade ★ 2 days ★

2. Tiger Eye ★ 2 days ★

3. Lotus ★ 2 days ★

4. Onyx ★ 1 day ★

5. Quartz ★ 1 day ★

6. Gemstone ★ 2 days ★

7. Ruby ★ 16 hours ★

8. Emerald ★ 8 hours ★

9. Topaz ★ 20 hours ★

10. Sapphire ★ 1 day ★

11. Amethyst ★ 1 day ★

12. Pearl ★ 1 day ★
    Hey Den, I am not sure it can be done, but I will pass this suggestion over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Crafting Time for 12 gem-type dragons: going extinct on Mar 18

As each crafting are mostly 1 to 2-days long, could the mods decrease the crafting time to 5 minutes in view of the short notification? ★ ty ★

1. Jade ★ 2 days ★

2. Tiger Eye ★ 2 days ★

3. Lotus ★ 2 days ★

4. Onyx ★ 1 day ★

5. Quartz ★ 1 day ★

6. Gemstone ★ 2 days ★

7. Ruby ★ 16 hours ★

8. Emerald ★ 8 hours ★

9. Topaz ★ 20 hours ★

10. Sapphire ★ 1 day ★

11. Amethyst ★ 1 day ★

12. Pearl ★ 1 day ★
    Where does it say March 18th. I read March 6th? Am i missing something. I think some people will very very upset if they think it's March 18th and it's really March 6th.
    I was gonna post it on my wall so maybe some players that dont frequent the forum will see. It is sort of the right thing to do... notifying players... ya know. Hint hint S8... Although i dont have many visitors because The loading to visit is excruciating. It's not that way for other s8 games but for dragon story I see the fruitful dragon bouncing for like a minute prior to loading of a neighbors land. I tend to not even do the easy bingo pieces that merely require a few visits.
    Last edited by summersalt; 02-19-18 at 07:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Where does it say March 18th. I read March 6th?
    Hi summersalt! Ooo in my country, the convention for Mar 18 is short for March 2018. Sorry if it could have lead to any confusion.

I didn't put the exact date cos I wasn't sure when is the actual date they go poof!

Hope this clarify (:

Thanks kooki panda, we need all the 5 mins now that everything is ending on 6 Mar 2018! ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Flatfoot, i think the community - or at least me personally - would appreciate it if you would visit here once in a while to answer our questions and/or take away our worries after dropping such a bomb right before the weekend.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post

And trading, he says we won't be trading dragons for gemstones but he doesn't say we won't be trading anymore, so maybe we will be trading for something else? Now, marble keys would be good, that would ease the pain of needing 60 per spot when you get farther along expanding.

Well, it makes for a nice dream.
    Ooo! Trading for marble keys is a wonderful dream!
    I've only cleared 3 or 4 spots so far and have already lost enthusiasm for the new expansion area. Another way to get keys would make it a lot better.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Yes you can try to breed many of the gem type dragons but after years, i finally got gemstone and then only one of the others. So crafting is more of a sure thing for me. Definitely an extension on the time would be appreciated.

And trading, he says we won't be trading dragons for gemstones but he doesn't say we won't be trading anymore, so maybe we will be trading for something else? Now, marble keys would be good, that would ease the pain of needing 60 per spot when you get farther along expanding.

Well, it makes for a nice dream.
    I want a predictable trade mechanic, the actual mechanic is too random:

How get a Big Ruby?: trade 10 small rubys (6 hours)
    How to get 1 small ruby: Trade a dragon with Red color (2 colors 50% 6-12 hours , 1-2 dragons , 3 colors: 33% 6-18 hours 1-3 dragons)
    How to get a RED dragon: Breed 2 dragons red+ green to get a Common and evolve it : 6 hours Life or 8 Hours Firegrass or Another dragon that you dont want to trade.

So you can not estimate how many dragons need to breed and how many do you need trade to get the small rubys

now the real question is: ?what are we gonna do with all the repeated dragons? sell it for silver sound lame .

i want to believe that the new trade mechanic is gonna give us a fixed number of some "token" that we can use to "buy" other type of recourse that we can use (by example to complete the monthly dragon) or buy the materials that we get from crafting with gems

Rhino Keeper
    We need two small Rubys to complete Dragon tales , for the 10th day crafting the final item. You’re taking away the ability to get two small Rubys before Dragon tales is even done. How are the playesr supposed to complete dragon tales???
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Banned
    So will we still be able to breed for the gemstone dragons? Looks like I won't have to buy habitats for a loooong time since I will be selling off so many duplicates now that I can't trade them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    We need two small Rubys to complete Dragon tales , for the 10th day crafting the final item. You’re taking away the ability to get two small Rubys before Dragon tales is even done. How are the playesr supposed to complete dragon tales???
    That's a good point. They can't assume everyone has them. And apparently in less than 24 hours no more trading for gems right.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast