Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    FlatFoot, checked my storage this morning and my gems are visible but my marble keys have disappeared! Have forced closed my game and it is still the same! Have the become invisible as well? Bit confusing, what!
    I have gems in storage still
    Which is fine. But I also.have raw marble and marble keys visible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I have gems in storage still
    Which is fine. But I also.have raw marble and marble keys visible.
    Yes, my keys are back again and you can still get Lotus, just go into craft shop, tap the Lotus button to send out requests.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=random59;1497641]Yes, my keys are back again and you can still get Lotus, just go into craft shop, tap the Lotus button to send out requests.[/QUOTE

Look again, unless they put things back, the only material in the spell shop are the marble keys. No spell scrolls, nether dust or lotus material. I understand the gemstones and the gemstone dragons, at least they bothered to put a post on the forum. They never notified anyone, anywhere about the lotus dragon or the nether dust or the spell scrolls despite the number of requests for that information. That shows total disregard for the people who play this game, but considering their business model, not a surprising one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will see if I can get some information on this.
    (merging this post with the current thread).

Edit- No current update on the future of the Lotus Dragon. Once some information is known, I will pass this on.

Well, lotus drgn and all decor are gone from spell shop now...the above note is from 3-2 and yet no answer from S8. Thats deplorable! And players still had the ability to obtain lotus from neighbours. There was no good reason to remove the Lotus dragon.

Of course with S8's superb track record of incorporating changes, Lotus and decor may have been removed in error! After all, they never noticed for 6 days that the new version with codex wasnt in google play store. And it took days and multiple notes for them to finally check and see it wasn't there.

So perhaps S8 can go back and put decor and Lotus back into the spell shop for the poor players that never received notice in the game about any of these changes and are scrambling with the very short notice to acquire gems and craft as much as possible in a measly 7 to 10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Well, lotus drgn and all decor are gone from spell shop now...the above note is from 3-2 and yet no answer from S8. Thats deplorable! And players still had the ability to obtain lotus from neighbours. There was no good reason to remove the Lotus dragon.

Of course with S8's superb track record of incorporating changes, Lotus and decor may have been removed in error! After all, they never noticed for 6 days that the new version with codex wasnt in google play store. And it took days and multiple notes for them to finally check and see it wasn't there.

So perhaps S8 can go back and put decor and Lotus back into the spell shop for the poor players that never received notice in the game about any of these changes and are scrambling with the very short notice to acquire gems and craft as much as possible in a measly 7 to 10 days.
    It's even worse. I initially asked flatfoot about lotus on february 22th (!) but never got a response...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post

Yeah the incompetents is amazing. It's Also crazy they can't even copy and paste the new features to the android market description. Ios gets this big description and pictures, and android says bug fixes. Come on really? Select text, copy, paste lol

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    What's going to happen with Lotus Dragon and decorations in the spell shop? They dont say "limited" like the gemstone dragons and they haven't been mentioned by flatfoot, but they require gemstones and/or nether dust. and gemstones will become invisible. Does that also go for nether dust? And will we still be able to craft lotus dragon and decorations in the spell shop after march 6th?
    Update information

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Crafts that required materials from the original Trading feature have been retired. This will include recipes that need Spell Scrolls, Nether Dust, or Gemstones.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Update information
    That's very useful now. Not too late at all.

Banned
    I just don't understand...flatfoot announce crafting of gemstones was stopping. That's it, no mention of Lotus dragon or decor. That note was in Feb. Multiple players from that date until recently have asked about Lotus and decor. NO REPLY of any kind until its too late to do anything.

Can you tell us why we couldn't get a full description of the change in flatfoot's original post or why it took til now for answers? And why did it have to be such short notice of these changes to players so they had very little time to respond and act? S8 must have been working on codex for months, they couldn't give us a few weeks to gather gems and craft?

And S8 never never bothered to put an announcement in the game itself for either the Feb gem cut off or today's change.

Come on. What is going on with S8?

Executive Chef
    Edit- No current update on the future of the Lotus Dragon. Once some information is known, I will pass this on.
    Dear Kooky and S8: please bring Lotus Dragon back to the spell shop for the following reasons:

1) It is a craftable dragon not requiring any colour gem parts, it is not a gemstone dragon

2) It was not given a "limited" status in the spell shop, when the announcement on expiring crafting of gems drags had been made

3) if S8 had earlier published Lotus Dragon as "limited" alongside with the gemstone drags crafting, and that will all poof from the spell shop, including the decor, we would all definitely craft one before they poofed!

Please return Lotus Dragon to the Spell Shop!

Tthank you! ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 03-06-18 at 05:59 PM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★