Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Rhino Keeper

Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Hi everyone! In an effort to improve Dragon Story and implement something new (I think everyone will greatly enjoy), we will be removing the gemstone type dragon crafts from the Spell Shop. You still have until March 6th to finish crafting any you've been working towards. The ability to gain new gemstone from the Trade Portal will end February 20th.

After that date any gemstone parts you have will remain in your storage but become hidden to clean up the visual appearance. DO NOT WORRY, the gemstone dragons are not going away, you'll just get them in a different manner.

You can usually tell when I'm working on something big when I disapear for a while. So a big thanks to our Moderator and CS teams, and a big thanks to all of you for keeping this community running!
    Last edited by FlatFoot; 02-16-18 at 03:28 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Extra Information

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Crafts that required materials from the original Trading feature have been retired. This will include recipes that need Spell Scrolls, Nether Dust, or Gemstones.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    @GinettaZ, hopefully with the release of the Dragon Codex (also for Android) most of your frustrations have been answered.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You'll be able to get the Dragons a different way, but you won't be able to earn/use the Gemstones through the Trading Portal. If you don't get the Gemstone Dragons you want before the crafts expire, you can still get them. Gemstone Dragon types are also breedable. The heads up is if you have some Gemstones in your storage, you can use them up before they expire if you want.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-06-18 at 02:25 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    So if I understand correctly. Trading portal will remain however we will not recive any gemstone from dragon 'melting'? So...what now?!
    Wish you could make obtainig (at least black/pink) dragons easier...sale deals could be better as well.

Banned
    FlatFoot, just to make sure I understand you correctly that means Crafting a Gemstone in Bingo will be removed and the needing of gemstones in Dragon Tales will also be removed.

Let the glitches in this game continue, is all I can say!

........ players should have had more notice, but hey that just proves how much respect we are shown!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-17-18 at 01:49 PM. Reason: removed off topic comment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    FlatFoot, just to make sure I understand you correctly that means Crafting a Gemstone in Bingo will be removed and the needing of gemstones in Dragon Tales will also be removed.
    Correct, obtaining the gemstone dragons will be different and the requirement for gemstones in stage events will not exist going forward unless there is another way to obtain them.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-17-18 at 01:50 PM. Reason: removed quote

Banned
    Jesus, I've never been able to craft OR breed Tiger's Eye or Quartz. Now I'll never get them. I give up on this game.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm interested in what they'll be giving us in place of gem trading. From the sounds of it, I get the impression it will be a new crafting/trading option.

I really do hope that whatever they roll out enhances the playing experience for all players, new and old. But I do have to wonder why they're focusing on new additions to daily playing when they've yet to address the biggest issue we all face and complain about...the roll backs and reset glitches. Perhaps they should focus more on the current issues and stop with the constant non-stop updates?

Rhino Keeper
    You are working on something big and the ability to acquire new gemstones from the Trade Portal will end Feb 20 and on March 6 the ability to finish crafting any gemstone dragons also ends. That is fantastic news. I am so glad that I just happened to come to the forum and read it. I find it remarkable that people smart enough to develope and maintain a mass market game such as this did not think of a good way to announce to all of their customers important information like this. Just off the top of my head, I would think that pop up announcements such as those used to announce the end of mining prizes could be used. I can’t believe that you would think that the only people who deserve to know of this kind of important change are the ones who frequent the forum. I guess that I really should believe it though as surely the ability to inform all players exists.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Hi everyone! In an effort to improve Dragon Story and implement something new (I think everyone will greatly enjoy), we will be removing the gemstone type dragon crafts from the Spell Shop. You still have until March 6th to finish crafting any you've been working towards. The ability to gain new gemstone from the Trade Portal will end February 20th.

After that date any gemstone parts you have will remain in your storage but become hidden to clean up the visual appearance. DO NOT WORRY, the gemstone dragons are not going away, you'll just get them in a different manner.

You can usually tell when I'm working on something big when I disapear for a while. So a big thanks to our Moderator and CS teams, and a big thanks to all of you for keeping this community running!
    Ok, my questions:

The ability to gain new gemstone from the Trade Portal will end February 20th.

I m not working for any dragon right now, I must trade all my dragons NOW or wait for the new mechanic?

any gemstone parts you have will remain in your storage but become hidden

Gemstones: new trash item or gonna be used for other thing ?
    How we craft the decorations that need gems ?

you'll just get them (the gemstone dragons) in a different manner.

different how faster? easier?

My Material Tab have many trinkets from past events (Cool/Warm Feystone, Travel Logs, World MapsTrick and Treats) there are a form to hidden that ones too ? Or better yet: recycle them to use in other event ?

Thx for your work .
    Last edited by CranberryMil; 02-16-18 at 11:14 PM. Reason: your silence which is deafening #HighDrama :V

Flatfoot, please have enough respect for the players to not push something down our throats so suddenly. Give us enough time to trade and craft what we want. Cause this is not enough time! And by the way, the tales is the worst possible event to combine with this time pressure, cause the spell shop will already be in use most of the time.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-17-18 at 01:58 PM. Reason: removed flaming comment

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast