Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Gemstone assignments in bingo and gemstones as prize for watching videos. Come on storm8. Fix these things!

Fashion Designer
    Ok seriously I have passed the gemstone in the sky bingo square. 4 times today!!! 4 times. It has repeated over and over to start or complete gemstone in the sky. No I wont!. It's stopping me from completing the line. Now I'm getting frustrated. At first I thought s8 will catch up it's just gonna take some time...I'll just pass the bingo square. But I've also had nether dust block me today. Im not paying 75000 to start or complete a bingo square when there are other quests that matter. Come on guys! This wasn't a surprise. U had more time than us for the changes.
    Last edited by summersalt; 03-09-18 at 10:15 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Gemstone assignments in bingo and gemstones as prize for watching videos. Come on storm8. Fix these things!
    You get prizes for videos? Seriously? Your probably on iOS huh? Shaking my head.. I'll be lucky if I get a video to speed up a battle once or twice in a tournament (7 -10 days).
    Last edited by summersalt; 03-09-18 at 10:20 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the gemstone quest in bingo, but duh, no quest available. Also, how do I get a Forever dragon for the replacement quest? I never got enough of whatever it was we needed to make one. I was close, but at the end of the Tales, I didn’t have enough and I didn’t want to use gold to buy one. Now what?..
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    I just got the gemstone quest in bingo, but duh, no quest available. Also, how do I get a Forever dragon for the replacement quest? I never got enough of whatever it was we needed to make one. I was close, but at the end of the Tales, I didn’t have enough and I didn’t want to use gold to buy one. Now what?..
    I don't think you can get one anymore, unless maybe you used 1600 essence to craft one

Rhino Keeper
    Today I completed the quest for Comet dragon core and got the final piece needed to craft him, so thanks for that! Been trying for about 4 years, lol! Still finding things frustrating overall, though.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by babs3449 View Post
    Today I completed the quest for Comet dragon core and got the final piece needed to craft him, so thanks for that! Been trying for about 4 years, lol! Still finding things frustrating overall, though.
    Yeah!! This was a very tough one!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Four years!!! It must be so satisying to finally have it

Executive Chef
    Congrats and cheers to babs3449 on getting your comet (: ★

I managed to get my second beautiful cube, hope to get my very own comet soon (: ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Bingo: craft nether dust, craft gemstones, start Gemstones in the Sky quest. I should’ve skipped Bingo this session and waited until the game was in order. Mass confusion.