Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Reposting this question
    I have the gems to complete tales thankfully. But I would be awfully sad if i couldn't finish tales because of the update. Can u answer these folks?
    The current Dragon Tales event should not be affected. Players at that stage of the event will be able to continue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    No, the dragon leaves permanently to help out other Islands across the world. The Essence they leave behind is a token of their memory and time spent with you.
    Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Can someone explain to me how the codex is organized? I know by type, but once you get into the type you?re looking at, they don?t seem to be alphabetical and I can?t see any other rhyme or reason

Fashion Designer
    I love this idea btw! A little more organized than the Album. I just wish there was a ?find? option so you can find where in the park your dragons are. After 5+ years and hundreds of dragons I can no longer keep track....
    Last edited by savage_mel; 02-21-18 at 12:18 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Not sure if this is a glitch or whether this should be in a different thread.

I traded a spare March Mayhem and got a popup letting me know that it was my only dragon of that type. I do have a second March Mayhem, also a level 4 but I change all dragon names to easily identify types and spares.

Has anyone else received a similar popup?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Not sure if this is a glitch or whether this should be in a different thread.

I traded a spare March Mayhem and got a popup letting me know that it was my only dragon of that type. I do have a second March Mayhem, also a level 4 but I change all dragon names to easily identify types and spares.
    Hrm, we created that functionality to warn users before sending off their last of any given dragon. I wonder if your other dragon is in the Stables and causing the message to pop-up prematurely. Thank you for bringing this up. I will PM you to continue this conversation as to not derail the thread.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    I'm working with the team to see if this is something we can incorporate into the Codex in a future update.
    It would be nice to 'unhide' those gemstones from inventory and replace them with equivalent potion count. Puting them under the carpet like 'hidden' is not the way to go, honestly...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Oh my why would you trade that? I'll take it!!
    It's a duplicate I would give it to you if I could. I don't keep duplicates.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    FlatFoot: you've been so upfront and forthcoming answering all our questions and I thank you for that. I do like this new system for the most part, but I am very concerned that this is one more feature that is going to be a drain on our food stores. Other than land space, I think the low yielding crops is the biggest challenge we face as players. Can you please tell us if new ideas for crops are on the agenda in the near future?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Yes better crops please. We have needed better crops for a long time now. I'm a level 200 collector and I still leave most dragons at 7 and only bring some others to 10. Never mind the high eaters and forget about bringing any besides the basic commons to 15

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast