Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Rhino Keeper
    Why was rainbow type removed? There are still plenty of rainbow dragons available. Can you guy please put all the types back and organize already? You got resource dragons with 1 dragon having its own tab yet dragons with 25, 40 and 80 all mixed into all tab? It's obvious those separate tabs exist. Please unhide them already. This game is a mess.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    Why was rainbow type removed? There are still plenty of rainbow dragons available. Can you guy please put all the types back and organize already? You got resource dragons with 1 dragon having its own tab yet dragons with 25, 40 and 80 all mixed into all tab? It's obvious those separate tabs exist. Please unhide them already. This game is a mess.
    "I'm sorry, but we can't reorganize the entire Dragon Codex just to please one player. Thank you for understanding." 😂

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    "I'm sorry, but we can't reorganize the entire Dragon Codex just to please one player. Thank you for understanding." 😂
    Omg. That's funny. They're so polite but diabolical at the same time. Yeah the thing is I think many players just don't bother anymore because storm doesn't seem to care much. And they don't have to reorganize anything. Those types have a tab already and are just being hidden purposely. They already exist

Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    Omg. That's funny. They're so polite but diabolical at the same time. Yeah the thing is I think many players just don't bother anymore because storm doesn't seem to care much. And they don't have to reorganize anything. Those types have a tab already and are just being hidden purposely. They already exist
    Perhaps someone accidentally deleted the tab

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Perhaps someone accidentally deleted the tab
    Yeah like the many others being hidden from view/use in the game? Idk maybe. Hey good thing we have separate tabs for Mable key dragon and bomb and dynamite though with their whopping 1 and 2 of their type

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously what's up with putting rainbow type into the codex when there was 1 more rainbow hybrid, then removing it even though there are many still in play and then making another new rainbow hybrid and not putting it back. Same exact thing was done with champion type. Can't you just put all the types back and leave them? Why does this game have to be such a weird unorganized mess with give and then take away features that should have been since the beginning. It makes no sense

Executive Chef
    No offence if I wrong, but I new.

But what it mean is that you can basically in way give your dragon to someone else, and you can get spell from it and use it in the book aka the spell shop, to get special item?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01010611-2A2B-42A6-9BE9-A77BD696B8F9.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	53128
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Hi. Is there a limit on how many times you can disenchant one type of dragon?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogotwo View Post
    Hi. Is there a limit on how many times you can disenchant one type of dragon?
    No. There is still a glitch where you may get a warning that this is you last dragon of that type to disenchant.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Is it possible to craft neo valiant through codex cause now it doesnt show such option to craft or buy. Should I wait for a few days or it was never possible to begin with?

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051