Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, so glad I didn't sell off all the duplicate Diamond types I got from a previous Diamond Temple boost. Have eight of them plus a spare Nouveau that I hadn't yet sold off! Now, they will all come in super handy! Thanks DS! :-)
    Last edited by KevinW07; 02-21-18 at 09:49 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I traded something today and noticed that the essence was given. What I dont care for is now instead of taking 6 hrs to trade it was something like 16 hrs.

The LAST thing players want is longer and longer and longer times...this game keeps making things longer and longer. I dont like that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I traded something today and noticed that the essence was given. What I dont care for is now instead of taking 6 hrs to trade it was something like 16 hrs.
    I understand where you're coming from, but remember that previously trading dragons only allowed you to make around 10 dragons that had been around since 2013 or so from specific dragons in your collection with some random chance of drops. Now you can disenchant any dragon to create almost any dragon you want from the full library of over 1,000 dragons with a guarenteed rate of return.

Farm Supplier
    This is a useful update in particular to see how many duplicate dragons I have. What I would also like to see next is a dragon locator as I am always clicking through habitats trying to find the required dragon in tasks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by adekil40 View Post
    This is a useful update in particular to see how many duplicate dragons I have. What I would also like to see next is a dragon locator as I am always clicking through habitats trying to find the required dragon in tasks
    I'm working with the team to see if this is something we can incorporate into the Codex in a future update.

Nightclub Owner
    While this has nice possibilities, I'll admit I'm still smarting that I spent so much time and food on yet another thing that is now useless in DS. It would've been super nice if we could have kept our gemstones (that we already raised and traded dragons for) and diluted those down to essences.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    While this has nice possibilities, I'll admit I'm still smarting that I spent so much time and food on yet another thing that is now useless in DS. It would've been super nice if we could have kept our gemstones (that we already raised and traded dragons for) and diluted those down to essences.
    All gemstones remain within player inventories, they're just not viewable right now. We are investigating ways to utilize them for the future.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Just to confirm, if I send my dragon through this thing, will I get it back?
    Posting this question (again) for an answer...thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Posting this question (again) for an answer...thanks
    No, the dragon leaves permanently to help out other Islands across the world. The Essence they leave behind is a token of their memory and time spent with you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    What happens to people that need 2 small rubies to complete dragon tales???????????????????
    Reposting this question
    I have the gems to complete tales thankfully. But I would be awfully sad if i couldn't finish tales because of the update. Can u answer these folks?

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast