Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Fashion Designer
    Almost close to crafting another ultra rare dragon!!! Yipeeee!!!

Hmm, so quick question guys... Which of the following should I craft first? Prism, Diamond Prism, Black Diamond, or Gossamer? Any advice or suggestion will really help. Thank youuuu!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Almost close to crafting another ultra rare dragon!!! Yipeeee!!!

Hmm, so quick question guys... Which of the following should I craft first? Prism, Diamond Prism, Black Diamond, or Gossamer? Any advice or suggestion will really help. Thank youuuu!
    Black Diamond is the hardest to breed of the four you mentioned so I'd go with that one. Congratulations!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Black Diamond is the hardest to breed of the four you mentioned so I'd go with that one. Congratulations!
    Thanks, Skyharbor! I'm also considering that since I've been trying to breed that for ages too!

Fashion Designer
    I saw this. Were you referring to the bonus banner beside the green one after you clicked the trading portal and the list of your available dragons available for disenchantment would appear?

However, the bonus was only applicable for the spellspine dragon. I checked other green type dragons, no bonus.
    Yeah that is right, now it is showing on the chromatic colors, white and whatever that symbol is. It would be interesting to find out what the bonus is, probably 5 extra or something lame like that.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Yeah that is right, now it is showing on the chromatic colors, white and whatever that symbol is. It would be interesting to find out what the bonus is, probably 5 extra or something lame like that.
    It seems like every new event that offers us a new Common dragon will also offer us a Bonus for disenchanting that Common during the event. The bonus for Chromatic is the same as it was for Spellspine: when disenchanted, you get the standard 2 Essence with a bonus 8 Essence for a total of 10.

I know it's not much, and I never disenchant anything below SR, but disenchanting a Common and receiving the same Essence as you would for a Rare is a good thing; especially for newer players. Now I'm crossing my fingers that they start offering bonuses for the new limited time SRs. How awesome would that be?!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I know it's not much, and I never disenchant anything below SR, but disenchanting a Common and receiving the same Essence as you would for a Rare is a good thing; especially for newer players. Now I'm crossing my fingers that they start offering bonuses for the new limited time SRs. How awesome would that be?!
    What makes this even better is that we get 10 essence for a common dragon with the dischantment time cut by 33%.

Nightclub Owner
    What makes this even better is that we get 10 essence for a common dragon with the dischantment time cut by 33%.
    That's an excellent point, taking only 16 hours to craft instead of 24 to get 10 Essence is a nice bonus. I honestly forgot all about the time differences when disenchanting different rarities. I usually only use SRs and the odd UR in the Codex so I naturally equate disenchanting with a full day timer.

Fashion Designer
    There was no bonus, I did the chromatic and only got 10..

As chromatic is a common it would usually yield only 2 essence, so receiving 10 ?s the bonus...

Nightclub Owner
    That is with a bonus; Chromatic is only a Common which normally would only give you 2 Essence so you did receive the 8 Bonus Essence.