Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Nightclub Owner
    Will previously "untradeable" dragons (like Greek) now be able to give essence?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    This update was in the App Store:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2355.JPG 
Views:	141 
Size:	193.3 KB 
ID:	42319

I think this is a very cool new feature! Thank you Flatfoot and team!
    Last edited by sipland; 02-21-18 at 06:42 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post

Name:	IMG_2357.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	42320

Banned
    I doubt it. If that were true I could spam trade fire dragons and get anything I wanted. Although admittedly that would be really annoying and I probably would not actually do it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post

Name:	IMG_2357.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	42320
    That's great, thanks! I have an extra Greek and Mystic that have been hanging out in the Stable waiting for this

ETA: I also have a bunch of duplicates in storage so it'll be cool to clear some of those out to collect essence. The only beef I have with this is all the extra food I'm going to be using. They really really really need to up the harvest amounts or give us better options to produce more food.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I don?t seem to have it yet- but did notice that trading a dragon takes 24 hours now instead of 6. Really?? And 144 gold to speed up. Ludicrous. From the description I like the idea of this- just annoying details.
    Trading a leaf dragon takes 16 hours!!!!!! Are u kidding ?? breed and evo time is 6 houts. At least be consistent with that. Is it a random timer or what? Here we go with the "wonderful update" downfalls. And it was for 2...just two essence . Lmbo. Come on guys! Smh. A few months of trading for a gemstone drahon we almost had. Why did you not trade our gems for essence?? Im so frustrated with these changes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    I doubt it. If that were true I could spam trade fire dragons and get anything I wanted. Although admittedly that would be really annoying and I probably would not actually do it
    annoying neo bubbles would be excellent to trade. I've sold thousands for pennies.
    But I doubt you will be 'spam trading" So good luck with that thought. it appears it will be 12 hours per trade for just a fire and that wouuld be a single essence . Hatch time certainly doesnt equal trade time. That would be 4800 hours of trading fire dragons to get 400 essence. That's 200 days. If u didn't waste a single minute of trading. Lolllll. And I got 16 hours for a common leaf dragon giving 2 essence woohoooo. It's so funny to see how excited some of y'all are without knowing anything.
    Last edited by summersalt; 02-21-18 at 08:46 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Oh my why would you trade that? I'll take it!!
    Last edited by summersalt; 02-21-18 at 08:46 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I have to say, I quite like this Codex as a way to organize which dragons I have and don't have. As someone else suggested though, it would be great to have alphabetical order within the colours!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I don't have version 2.8 in the play store either. Was it released today or do us Androiders have to wait til Friday?
    I'm way to scared to update during tales. I'll check for that later. Although I can trade for essence already. I have an android.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast