Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Rhino Keeper
    I have just noticed there are some new items to craft in the spell shop with our hard earned essence. Some decorations which i didn’t take much notice of but there are also 3 habitats: Five Peaks, Shimmering Shoal and Destiny Delta. They cost 1600 essence each to craft and take 2 hours. There wasn’t any info on them (what colours or how many dragons they hold) but i did see a Destiny Delta habitat in the market that looks the same and holds 5 dragons (pink/white) at a cost of 600 gold.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    I have just noticed there are some new items to craft in the spell shop with our hard earned essence. Some decorations which i didn?t take much notice of but there are also 3 habitats: Five Peaks, Shimmering Shoal and Destiny Delta. They cost 1600 essence each to craft and take 2 hours. There wasn?t any info on them (what colours or how many dragons they hold) but i did see a Destiny Delta habitat in the market that looks the same and holds 5 dragons (pink/white) at a cost of 600 gold.
    I just came here to post the same thing and see if there was any information for s8 . How exciting although it will be a long time before I can afford that and think I'd rather an ultra rare dragon. It's a bit steep.an ultra rare dragon is probably around 1500 or more gold while the habitats are maybe maximum of 600 gold.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    I have just noticed there are some new items to craft in the spell shop with our hard earned essence. Some decorations which i didn?t take much notice of but there are also 3 habitats: Five Peaks, Shimmering Shoal and Destiny Delta. They cost 1600 essence each to craft and take 2 hours. There wasn?t any info on them (what colours or how many dragons they hold) but i did see a Destiny Delta habitat in the market that looks the same and holds 5 dragons (pink/white) at a cost of 600 gold.
    Information on Five Peaks

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Can-now-Craft)

Shimmering Shoal

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Shoal-Habitat

Destiny Delta

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Habitat-(Craft)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-16-18 at 12:53 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Cool thanks. I like them. That opulent dragon is really cool. Is it a diamond type?
    Sorry, can't say. Top secret. :P

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the info on the craftable habitats Kooky.

Nightclub Owner
    As soon as I saw these habitats I thought it was a cool idea. My only question is this: are these habitats going to be permanent crafts for the spell shop or are they going to be rotating?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sorry, can't say. Top secret. :P
    Ok no problem, I understand. Maybe you guys will pop the little fella into the market or something some day 😀

Executive Chef
    I would like to highlight that the Spell Shop gets a little overwhelmed recently with decoration n habitat crafting made possible using essences, in addition to our standard tales crafting ★

It looks like clutter as you scroll down the master list ★

Could we organise and have them separated neatly? ★ ty ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    I'm curious why If I have all the decorations items already in my storage why is only sand castle at the bottom with limit reached over it?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    As soon as I saw these habitats I thought it was a cool idea. My only question is this: are these habitats going to be permanent crafts for the spell shop or are they going to be rotating?
    I did check and the habitats are currently permanent.
    If they plan to change them, they'll have limited banners.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request