Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Banned
    Is there a graph for essence yet, traded a Artemis which is 10 essence so if I want to craft a dragon which needs 400 essence it will take me 40 days of non stop trading!

My question is, do we get more essence for Rare, Super Rare and Ultra Rare or is it 10 per day?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Is there a graph for essence yet, traded a Artemis which is 10 essence so if I want to craft a dragon which needs 400 essence it will take me 40 days of non stop trading!

My question is, do we get more essence for Rare, Super Rare and Ultra Rare or is it 10 per day?
    A Diamond dragon will earn you 100 essence.

1 for single colour common
    2 for common
    10 for rare
    40 for super rare
    100 for ultra rare

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    A Diamond dragon will earn you 100 essence.
    Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    1 for single colour common
    2 for common
    10 for rare
    40 for super rare
    100 for ultra rare
    Is the trading time the same?

Is the trading time the same?
    I don't think so. I got 20 hours for a rare, just like you. But i believe i saw someone else saying a fire dragon took 12 hours. So maybe the rarer, the longer? I cant verify that yet though.

Fashion Designer
    I got 24 hrs for social dragon . So I think there is different time for different Dragon’s , depending on its rarity.
    A very good feature to get the ultra rares. Though it will take one forever to trade and get essences. But then doesn’t it take forever to get them as it is. I have been pplaying for almost 2 years and am on lvl 169 and have now managed to breed the Diamond dragon.
    At least this way we are assured of getting the dragon we want ( unless the developers decide to withdraw the feature).

So happy trading and crafting to all

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    The Album is being replaced by the Codex and Android is getting the Codex as well.
    Super cool!!! such an honor!! the album which used to award players for getting dragons by giving dragons is now given to us, the android players as a trade portal. Woww!!! So very generous and great of s8!! Actually not!! I hope i won't be unable to play my game like it usually happens when I speak the truth and tell u guys what needs to be said.

Other than the drum-roll-required special mention of android players I feel the new change kind of exciting. Let's see where u guys take us n leave us
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Thanks
    is it on already??
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Just to confirm, if I send my dragon through this thing, will I get it back?

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast