Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

New Resident
    I found a bug when I went to trade one of my duplicate diamond dragons. I have one at level 7 and the other at 15, and when I was considering trading off the lower level duplicate that it would warn me it was my last Diamond Dragon when I clearly have one more.

Fashion Designer
    I still do not see an update for my Ipad in the app store..and yeah I've rebooted many times.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I still do not see an update for my Ipad in the app store..and yeah I've rebooted many times.
    The game requires iOS 8.0 or higher. You won't be able to see it if your OS is lower than this version.

Quote Originally Posted by okuraorca View Post
    I found a bug when I went to trade one of my duplicate diamond dragons. I have one at level 7 and the other at 15, and when I was considering trading off the lower level duplicate that it would warn me it was my last Diamond Dragon when I clearly have one more.
    This occurs when trading from the habitat and has been reported to our team. Trading through the Dragon Portal will give the correct amount of remaining Dragons.

Fashion Designer
    I still dont have this. Im guess androids dont get it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    I still dont have this. Im guess androids dont get it
    Did you update to the latest version of the game? I am on Android and got the Codex a few days ago

Rhino Keeper
    First thoughts, I don't think the amount of essence you get for disenchanting is too little/amount of essence needed to craft is too much. 40 Super Rares to craft an Ultra rare isn't bad, I think. It would take some time to collect the necessary essence but it's not impossible either. The time needed to disenchant a rider is perhaps too long, especially for Rares. Maybe it could be brought back to 6hrs for Rare, 12hrs for Super Rare, 24hrs for Ultra? Waiting 24hrs for 10 essence is frustrating (don't even bother trading Commons).
    If not, perhaps a boost like for farming, breeding etc. could be introduced as a bingo prize.
    Last edited by Florr06; 03-03-18 at 04:54 AM.

Executive Chef
    I used to love Night Dragon for the black gems despite its long incubation time ★ now it is only worth 10 disenchant points ★

A nice example of policy changes, that made a drag from worthy to less worthy ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Nightclub Owner
    I was thinking, is it just me or does this new Codex sort of make Leaderboards null and void? I mean, up to now the entire point of the Leaderboard was that we would win this great dragon that was only obtainable through the event. I can't recall how often they would have the winning dragons on sale afterward so maybe I'm wrong and the winning dragon was easy to get. Regardless, my point is: if I like the winning dragon I can just save up the Essence and craft it rather than using my gold so why would I want to participate other than for competition's sake?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did ask about this , and the Legacy album rewards are now regular goals, but they need to be updated because they're not cute and need some polish. There is no set timeline for unlocking these goals.
    Hi Kooky, thx for asking, but...

I don't have or can't find this goals (I don't care about the looks)!?
    Checked all my open goals in my book on the left...
    Checked all the goals in the scrollingmenu on the right...
    Checked for goals in my Codex...
    Searched for these dragons in my Codex...
    Nothing!
    No goals and these 3 dragons are not in my Codex!
    But still 3 dragons locked by goal in my market...

Or do I really have to wait for the polishing before I/we get the goals available?
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 03-03-18 at 11:08 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This is on both platforms and is intended (for now) in order to make Essence appear in storage. Stored items require a button, but can't call to Codex because it's not a building.
    Oh ok. It still could be made to open codex just as if we were pressing the codex button.