Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Executive Chef
    I love the warning message! Thanks S8! ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I thought that feature was nice as well, but I don't think it's working. I just got the message for a Firemane, Disco and Chroma, while I definitely have duplicates. This is strange because yesterday it was working as intended.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    -Storm, Scarecrow and Lightning dragon are still locked by goal in my market! Now we have the Codex, shouldn't we on Android get the goals we were waiting for to be able to get this dragons easy by the goals from the Dragon Album we never had and never will get?
    This please! I've been waiting to get those dragons on Android for so long

Banned
    Ok some minor things to report. Grandma and petal dragon are in the star tab and cosmic. Dark prime chrono is missing from the star. The spooky, gift and fey type don't have their own tab nor are they in the star. They should have their own, as well as heart and elemental and the ones I listed before gold, champion, rainbow and stone. Just think how nice and organized it could be

Rhino Keeper
    To keep the number of tabs down, the resource dragons (bomb, dynamite etc) could be lumped. They are few and can't be crafted anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Luckily I have quite a few ultra rares I can trade in for 100 bottles each like the 2 extra Skelekings, numerous Diamonds, numerous diamond hybrids, and other monthly ultras. With that, it would take me 16 days to craft a Valiant or Achilles since they won't let me breed either.
    Awesome that you have many ready to disenchant. I?m going after Valiant but will take me longer since I didn?t keep my fails or extras like you did.

Farm Supplier
    Don't botheor to make gemstones to trade. I did now I have several gemstones worth 10 essence each that take 24 hrs to trade. Gemstones are rare and rare is only going to get you 10 essence. Ultra rare gets 100, super is 40, rare is 10 and common 1 or 2. Costs of dragons ultra 1600 essence, super 800, rare 400, common 100. Look at the codex. Plus it is 16 to 24 hrs to trade one in I have 4 months of trading to do if I keep at it 24/7. .

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Okay S8/Elsa I have a few questions left, hope you can give me/us the answers and make the changes:

-Storm, Scarecrow and Lightning dragon are still locked by goal in my market! Now we have the Codex, shouldn't we on Android get the goals we were waiting for to be able to get this dragons easy by the goals from the Dragon Album we never had and never will get?
    I did ask about this , and the Legacy album rewards are now regular goals, but they need to be updated because they're not cute and need some polish. There is no set timeline for unlocking these goals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    On Android when viewing essence in storage the button is blank and does nothing when pressed

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    On Android when viewing essence in storage the button is blank and does nothing when pressed
    This is on both platforms and is intended (for now) in order to make Essence appear in storage. Stored items require a button, but can't call to Codex because it's not a building.