Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    Word. Spend 50 plus gold for a measly 40essence? Ridiculous.
    50? Mine is 144 gold for a super rare

Banned
    Also cashing in gems for essence or food would be nice. I literally have 99 of almost all the gems. Large and small

No longer even able to breed onyx or jade etc

I was working slowly to trade black dragons so i could eventually get jade and onyx dragons.
    Sadly when i checked to see if they were breedable now they are in the process of being withdrawn from crafting and it appears they are going to be gone completely.
    Considering its taken me over a year so far to slowly collect black gems thats annoying

I also realise like everyone else that this change, while appearing tantalising, is a carrot on an elasticised bit of string that will constantly move out of reach. We will work for ages and still get nothing.

Meanwhile those of us with heaps of duplicate dragons we were trading will have to go through and delete as many as possible.

I dont know why something had to be removed for this new development.

Also crafted decorations will be gone.

Now both the crafting and trading portals will be tied up with very slow processes.

Yikes.
    Hope it doesnt get too boring waiting so long. I am quite fond of dragon story.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    I was working slowly to trade black dragons so i could eventually get jade and onyx dragons.
    Sadly when i checked to see if they were breedable now they are in the process of being withdrawn from crafting and it appears they are going to be gone completely.
    Considering its taken me over a year so far to slowly collect black gems thats annoying

I also realise like everyone else that this change, while appearing tantalising, is a carrot on an elasticised bit of string that will constantly move out of reach. We will work for ages and still get nothing.

Meanwhile those of us with heaps of duplicate dragons we were trading will have to go through and delete as many as possible.

I dont know why something had to be removed for this new development.

Also crafted decorations will be gone.

Now both the crafting and trading portals will be tied up with very slow processes.

Yikes.
    Hope it doesnt get too boring waiting so long. I am quite fond of dragon story.
    Flatfoot only mentioned crafting dragon's, I don't believe the decorations were included. Can a mod or Flatfoot confirm this please?
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    Codex is NOT complete. I have two Passion dragons, level 14 and 9 and neither are included in the Codex. Virtually all other Valentine types are there. I haven?t checked all of my dragons but these two are conspicuously absent.
    The Codex has a total of 1071 dragons listed but I do believe at last count there were a total of 1092 dragons. I've had little to no free time lately so I've yet to go through and see which dragons are left out and who knows why any dragon would be left out. I mean, GPDs are in the codex but we can't get any essence from them nor craft them with essence so I'm not sure why the other 21 dragons aren't listed.

Not available for me. If I knew abt itzI wouldn't have sold my super rares(which tend to be common by how frequently they visit my island) . Welll no worries I won't do it again. Just one question if you can answer Flatfeet. Will we be getting a quest for raising an essence dragon to a said level in our adventure league tasks??
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    Flatfoot only mentioned crafting dragon's, I don't believe the decorations were included. Can a mod or Flatfoot confirm this please?
    When all the gems will be gone so will all the items to be crafted with them. That's what I think. They might not disappear from our storage(the decorations) but I think we won't be able to craft them.
    But a confirmation would be great
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    When will this roll out to everyone?
    Been checking everyday but it's still not available.

Executive Chef
    I’m on iOS platform. My game is set to automatically update when new updates are done. I checked and did have the new version but I couldn’t find the new feature in my game. Going to the App Store confirmed I already had the new update as it opened my game instead of downloading. So then I deleted my game and reinstalled. Now the new feature appears in my game.

This might be the same scenario for some of you.

Fashion Designer
    When will this be available for Android and on what versionnr?
    Are the 3 dragons locked by goal available from completing the goals, or do we on Android need the essences to get them after all those years waiting?