Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Nightclub Owner
    I just disenchanted a level 4 Astro and got a 24 hour timer....this is bonkers. Evolution only took 5 hours
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the new Codex, have been asking for something like this for a long time. It can be improved though, with a Find Dragon feature, and there is way too much scrolling needed as usual which is a pain especially on Android. Could we have a full page with many more dragons on each page to reduce scrolling?

I got excited about the new essence sceme, until I realized how it just made the game harder and more expensive.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post

I got excited about the new essence sceme, until I realized how it just made the game harder and more expensive.
    Well of course it did. They aren't going to do something that wouldn't net them more money. About ready to throw in the towel.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjadelove View Post

Also just curious if anyone has traded gemstone dragons for the essence? I have so many gems and would like to see them put to good use.
    I think the gemstone dragons only give 40 essence. In my opinion, it is not worth it, but I guess if you know you don't want them, you might as well disenchant them. Personally, I like to have duplicate dragons so that i can display them at different levels of evolution, but right now I have 8 Tree Frogs, and that is just a bit much, even though they are adorable.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I think the gemstone dragons only give 40 essence.
    No. Only 10 just checked. IMHO its not worth of effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjadelove View Post
    Still can't find the 2.8 version in my play store it picky had the 2.7. Anyone with Android been able to find it and download?

Also just curious if anyone has traded gemstone dragons for the essence? I have so many gems and would like to see them put to good use.
    I'm on android too, no updates except for the trading portal being renamed. When I tap on the essence in my inventory there is a brief explanation with a green bar at the bottom which is totally blank. This sucks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180223-072613.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	42342Click image for larger version. 

ID:	42342Click image for larger version. 

ID:	42342
    Last edited by fakeid88; 02-22-18 at 05:11 PM.

Banned
    Ok these times are way too long and the gold to speed up is just ridiculous. I understand the want to make money but I'm going to tell you right now, nobody will be spending gold to speed with this nonsense

Rhino Keeper
    Codex is NOT complete. I have two Passion dragons, level 14 and 9 and neither are included in the Codex. Virtually all other Valentine types are there. I haven’t checked all of my dragons but these two are conspicuously absent.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Ok these times are way too long and the gold to speed up is just ridiculous. I understand the want to make money but I'm going to tell you right now, nobody will be spending gold to speed with this nonsense
    Word. Spend 50 plus gold for a measly 40essence? Ridiculous.

After that glasswing dragon debacle I decided never to spend money on this game, now this with the longer processing times and higher gold prices will probably have me playing it less and less. It was getting boring and repetitive anyway with all the repainted dragons and uninspired seasonal events.

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast