Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

Nightclub Owner
    Two things:

First a question for Mods - is there a capacity limit for how much essence we can hold? Like we can only have 1,999 or 10,000 essence at a time? Just curious.

Secondly, I just did the math for my personal list of expired dragons that I do not have and to craft them all I would need 91,200 essence (lmbo)
    Last edited by amerirish; 03-15-18 at 08:04 AM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Two things:

First a question for Mods - is there a capacity limit for how much essence we can hold? Like we can only have 1,999 or 10,000 essence at a time? Just curious.

There's a limit, but it's outrageous( I do not have the actual number) so there should not be any issues holding Essence.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    There's a limit, but it's outrageous( I do not have the actual number) so there should not be any issues holding Essence.
    Thanks kooky!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Strange. I have 2 accounts and with both I try diamond+forest. I got more Quetzal's than Dawntree's. Boring, but good method to get cool dragons (ultra rare champs, tough to get diamond hybrids, etc). Glasswing, The Dark One, Dark Angel, I have a loooooong list already , lol.

Banned
    Why are there 2 unreleased dragons? Panda and opulent. I knew about the panda dragon but what is this opulent dragon and why wasn't it ever released? Just curious and I like it

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Why are there 2 unreleased dragons? Panda and opulent. I knew about the panda dragon but what is this opulent dragon and why wasn't it ever released? Just curious and I like it
    Where are you seeing this?

Fashion Designer
    Opulent used to show up frequently as an opponent in the Arena. Haven't seen him in a few months, though. His secondary element (next to the red) is always just a "thinking" circle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	768.5 KB 
ID:	42927

Views:	54 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	42928

Panda also used to occasionally show up as an opponent, but that was years ago. There are images of him online. Team Lava had a pic of him on their blog marked as "Coming Soon," but he never came.

He's really, really cute! We could use a new, permanent, breedable black/white hybrid with a low (less than 12 hr) breeding time. For ages, the only dragons we've had in that class are Moon and Smoke.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	42929
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 03-15-18 at 06:49 PM. Reason: added

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Opulent used to show up frequently as an opponent in the Arena. Haven't seen him in a few months, though. His secondary element (next to the red) is always just a "thinking" circle.

Views:	76 
Size:	768.5 KB 
ID:	42927

Views:	54 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	42928

Panda also used to occasionally show up as an opponent, but that was years ago. There are images of him online. Team Lava had a pic of him on their blog marked as "Coming Soon," but he never came.

He's really, really cute! We could use a new, permanent, breedable black/white hybrid with a low (less than 12 hr) breeding time. For ages, the only dragons we've had in that class are Moon and Smoke.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	42929
    Thanks! No immediate plans for them, but I can ask the PTB to consider them. Sometimes plans get changed or cancelled (hence why we don't share stuff early except when I guess the Arena does that for us :P) so these are just remnants of that.

Rhino Keeper
    So...with BRIGHTTEST NIGHT quest...we can no longer get more than 1 UR dragon i.e. universe dragon = collecting white stars.

Hmmmm....S8

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thanks! No immediate plans for them, but I can ask the PTB to consider them. Sometimes plans get changed or cancelled (hence why we don't share stuff early except when I guess the Arena does that for us :P) so these are just remnants of that.
    Cool thanks. I like them. That opulent dragon is really cool. Is it a diamond type?