Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon Codex!

New Resident
    No, if you trade it, the dragon is gone. You are trading it for 'essence' in return

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    I do not know if this has been mentioned yet however it would be very nice to have our dragons in storage included in the codex dragons we have. I have over 200 in storage which I would love to see regeresting in the codex. Just a suggestion. Thank you.
    I don't agree with that idea. It'll show you have the dragon but it's not out displayed, so you won't know if it should be hatched or not

Executive Chef
    i like the codex idea. hope it is not turning into a bad joke again

Edit : i already dislike the time we need to disenchant 1 dragon : 24h is too long !! should be 6h , but at least less than 20h. and how we will do if we need small or big gems for dragons tales or gemstone hybrids ?
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 02-21-18 at 05:00 PM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Nightclub Owner
    After spending the day looking through the Codex I have a few questions.

1 - There is a Snowflake Category (between Gemstone and World) however the 2 dragons listed are Neo Aquarius (Zodiac+Blue) and Neo Pisces (Zodiac+Blue) is this an error?

2 - A lot of the dragons say hatch time 2 days, am I correct in thinking that you've rounded up anything over 24 hours to 2 days? If so, is it possible that in the future we could see the exact times instead?

3 - I see several dragons I've never heard of before such as XO, Lovestruck, Neo Pisces. They are listed as Breedable but aren't listed in our Market. Are these dragons truly breedable, is this a misprint or are these dragons future releases that will be breedable once released?

4 - Other dragons such as all Gold Producing Dragons, Raw Marble Dragons, Dynamite Dragons, Bomb Dragons, Map Dragons and Ticket Temple Dragons don't show any Essence info. Does this mean they cannot be obtained nor traded within this new system?

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i like the codex idea. hope it is not turning into a bad joke again

Edit : i already dislike the time we need to disenchant 1 dragon : 24h is too long !! should be 6h , but at least less than 20h. and how we will do if we need small or big gems for dragons tales or gemstone hybrids ?
    Events will no longer require gemstones according to flatfoot. And if by "gemstone hybrids" you mean crafting gemstone dragons through the spell shop: that option will disappear by march 6th...

Farm Supplier
    This a great piece of development that really helps advance the gameplay. Gems & gemstone dragons were predominantly an afterthought, and this enhanced feature allows everyone to work toward the dragons of their dreams. While I could quibble about the length of time to extract the essence (& I'm still not sure who long this takes for many of the dragons!?!), this turns a near useless feature into a core mechanic that we'll all be utilizing.

Also, thank you for making the "Ultra Rares" all consistently and truely Ultra Rare. As one of the main uses and differentiators of dragons is in the battle arena, I've always been frustrated with various unbreedable "Ultra Rare" dragons from events that don't perform as Ultra Rare in the arena. They have the "unbreedable" designation that knocks them down several notches for fighting, and it seemed misleading to make them "Ultra Rare". It's nice that trading these dragons in will actually provide full Ultra Rare +100 value. I'm now more motivated to get the unbreedable "Ultra Rare" dragons in events!

While much feedback is negative in these forums (and most games), positive enhancements like this that make the player experience better should be acknowledged. Kudos to the Storm8 team on this one!!

-Serpentray

Rhino Keeper
    On this new codex album I see a Neo Pisces under Zodiac dragons. Is this a new dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    On this new codex album I see a Neo Pisces under Zodiac dragons. Is this a new dragon?
    Whoopsie-daisy... You saw nothing

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    Can someone explain to me how the codex is organized? I know by type, but once you get into the type you?re looking at, they don?t seem to be alphabetical and I can?t see any other rhyme or reason
    Anyone?? Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Whoopsie-daisy... You saw nothing
    I think I did - but now I see nothing...

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast